I miss her

Stella P.O.V

Musa was sleeping, we all were around her. I started remembering all our time together, we used to fight a lot and I used to share everything with her, going shopping with her, her sarcastic comments, when I came to alfea we became friends before anyone else. "okay everybody, I will stay with her you guys can go and Stell can you stay in flora's room" bloom always react like this now a days, she won't let anybody around her. "bloom I want to be with her for sometime-" riven was requesting to stay with musa and she was keep saying everyone to get out " I know you guys care about her but she have to rest and she maybe need me" bloom said "cut it out bloom" I shouted "bloom why are you doing this. It's like you are the only one who care about her. We are her friends too Aisha, tecna and flora also care about her but you don't let us come near her. They don't say anything because they understand musa's situation. We talk about her all the time but can't go near her because you don't let us. They understand but I can't bloom. I miss her, I miss my best friend." I started crying and ran out of the room.

Riven P.O.V

Stella went out of the room. I was feeling exactly like her, but I don't blame bloom for this. We went out of the room, Brandon was going after Stella but I stopped him "can I talk to her?" I asked and he nodded, even he knew it would be better if I talked.

"Hi" I sat beside her, she was still crying. "You know when I came to alfea no one was friends with me, they were afraid of me because I was the princess. I was all alone, didn't talk to anyone. Then she came, she knows how I feel, she helps me everytime but I never helped her, it's not like that I don't want too it's because I can't. No matter how much I try, nobody tells me anything. am I that bad friend?" She looked at me "You know what you just said what I feel. You are not a bad friend Stella, you are the best. I am not saying that bloom is less of a friend, you know sometime we care about a person a lot that it becomes like a possession." I told her. "You love her" Stella said "you know when you were gone, I wouldn't let any guy approach her. I can't picture her with a guy who is more perfect than you for her. You are just bad at showing that's all." I smiled "well she doesn't think soo" I told her "that's not true, what do you think that no one asked her out? She rejected them all. And whenever I used to ask her why she doesn't date she used say that 'i will wait for him till my last breath" and she told this to only me." She proudly said. "we miss her don't we?" I laughed and she rested her head on my shoulder "ya we do".

Sky P.O.V

Stella went out crying, bloom also started crying. "bloom please don't cry" I hugged her "I didn't even noticed sky, she is right. They are her friends too. I am a terrible person." She started crying more loudly we went out of the room. We didn't wanted to wake musa up.

Brandon P.O.V

Sky told me to take care of musa, riven was with Stella and sky was with bloom. I haven't seen Stella like this before, she was really hurt. Musa woke up, I helped her to sit "how feeling now?" I gave her glass of water "I am fine, where is everybody?" She asked. "They were here before but then I told them to get out because I wanted to be with you" I laughed and she smiled, she looked down and asked "They were fighting because of me,aren't they?" I hold her hand and sat on the bed "musa they really care about you and that's what the fuss about. They will be fine." I told her " you know Brandon no matter how much I try. I can't... I can't" I hugged her, she wasn't able to speak anything "musa, it's okay we all understand what you are going through. Time is the best healer let it pass. We all love you with all our heart"