I missed you

Everyone got into the specialist ship, they were quite. Musa was sitting in a corner and at a distance riven was staring at her. There were million question coming in his mind. Did she forgot me? She haven't missed me at all? Is she angry on me? And only musa could answer them but she was quite. Timmy was riding the ship "where are we going, all I can see gaint trees around" Stella complained. "we are half way there" timmy replied, "they both look awful, you know musa was the first one riven wanted to see and we saw riven crying I mean that's rare" sky said to bloom. " yeah we saw that too, but I don't think anything matters to her anymore, sky she is so much hurt I can't see her like this anymore she haven't cried in a month she haven't shared her feelings and-" bloom couldn't complete her sentence she choked in the middle sky hugged her.

Riven P.O.V

I was staring her all the way I was soo hurt by the way she acted. I was too scared to talk to her but after a while I couldn't hold it any longer I went to her and sat beside her not very close but at a distance. "hey" it automatically came from my mouth"hi" she replied without looking at me. It was the first time I heard her voice in four years, she really is the fairy of melody that sweet voice is my medicine. I didn't know what to ask her I mean I can't ask her how are doing? I mean her dad just dies obviously she is doing bad "so have you dated somebody else? No no don't ask that. Okay so you look thin. Oh lord! What's wrong with me? Why these stupid questions are coming in my mind? Please musa start the conversation and wait, why she isn't looking at me? She hates me does she?"my thoughts ended. "we are about to land" timmy told us. I thought it would be better if I don't bother her I was getting up but out of nowhere I told her "I came for you musa, I missed you" it was like instinct like tell her how you feel, I was getting all teary and now she was looking at me straight into my eyes. She missed me I can see it her eyes.