Atlas's plan

Atlas ran out from the bushes and towards his den. "Now I need a plan.." He laughed quietly. He thought for a moment and thought of a great plan. "I got it!" He smiled. "I will make Spark on a hunting trip by the snow where the humans are, then I will tell Delta that she is in trouble!" He laughed again and darted towards Portal's territory. "Hey Spark!" He yelled out. "Hmm? Yeah Atlas?" He smiled. "Could you do me and favor and go to the snowy territory and get some elk?" He looked around making sure Delta wasn't near. "Sure!" She smiled and bounded off. "It worked." He looked around for Delta. "Hmm where is he." Atlas spotted Delta near the water. "Delta!" He called out. "Atlas!? What are you doing here!" Delta stood up from his spot and growled. "What did you do!?" Altas whimpered. "Spark is in danger! She's hunting near the camps at the Icy territory!" Delta gasped and bounded off. "That worked as well he went the wrong way. Good now I must go off and Find Spark." Atlas bounded off.
Atlas sniffed around following Spark's smell.
Atlas's head rose quickly as he heard a loudly Yelp from where he told Spark to go. "Oh no." He bounded off over the hill, looking down the hill he saw Spark laying in front of the cabin and next to her was a unfamiliar male growling at the human. "What!? I was late!" Behind him Delta stood growling. "I said you can't have her!!" Delta leaped towards Atlas grabbing a hold of his throat. Atlas struggled to stop him.