FallenStar was Injured

"Portal where is Spark?." Delta asked Portal In confusing. "Wasn't she with you?" Portal looked at Delta. "No!" Delta yelled. "She is probably with the others out hunting." Portal said. "Hunting..." Delta growled. "Go on and play Delta or be boring like always." Portal laughed. "I will go be boring!" Delta growled again and bounded out the den. "Haha." Portal laughed. "Portal there's a new Nature
wolf outside." Delta said.Portal walked out the den to check it out. "Hello." The new wolf said nicely. "I'm Emerald." She smiled. "Nice to meet you Emerald I'm Portal." "You must be the Alpha of the pack." She said looking into his gaze. Portal nodded. "Yes I am." He smiled. "May I join your pack Portal?" She said tilting her head. "Yes you may." Portal Smiles once more walking back into the den. The hunters returned at noon. "Portal where is delta?" Spark said curiously. "He's outside staring at the water." Spark quietly ran outside to see him. "Delta!" Emerald growled at Spark. "How do you know him?" Emerald growled again. "Calm down Emerald Spark is my bestfriend." Delta growled at her. "Oh also don't tell Portal that FallenStar got shot by a Hunter while protecting Isla." Spark said. "What he got hurt?" Delta was confused. Spark looked behind her seeing FallenStar limping towards the den, injured in the leg. "See." She said looking at her injured brother. "Oww.." FallenStar felt the pain in his leg, nearly falling on the ground Isla quietly ran to his side to help. "There you go FallenStar." Isla said, smiling. "Thanks Isla." He smiled. FireStorm had a great friendship with Isla. "Isla!" FireStorm yelled out. "Hmm?" She looked at FireStorm. "Yes?" She said still helping FallenStar. "I'm coming to help FallenStar you can go rest." He smiled, running over to Isla.
"Careful guys." FallenStar laughed. Headed into the den Portal was shocked of what happened to FallenStar.