Sisters

Aro's POV

The dawn broke and I had to leave. Reluctantly I rose from the bed and got dressed. Giving the beauty who is lying on my bed a gentle kiss on forhead I left. This is the first time I don't want to attend a meeting. "Hello brothers" I began "today I want to discuss something important"

"You mean about what happened yesterday,well it seems because you called us in your study rather than the throne room." Caius said. "Yes but I have some  thing else too." I said with a sigh.

"And what is that my brother" caius asked with curiosity in his eyes. "The wives" as soon as those words exited my mouth caius went rigid. "Its not a problem, your bonds are broken from your side. Soon when your wives  will know it will be goon.  They knew you were going to leave them once you find your true mate." Marcus spoke for the first time. "It's not that Athenodora and Sculpicia are power hungry, they could even hurt our mates to stay  with us" caius said matter of factly. "I think you are right brother. After we tell them about our mates. We will ask them to leave within a weak. Before they will go I will check them. If I find any thingh wrong we will dispose them. " I spoke nonchalantly. 

"And now about those girls, well I had never seen anything like this. They have the strongest bonds I had ever seen between anyone. Your mate aro, has bonds with mine and cauis' mate which is some where between sister bond and motherly bond." Marcus said with awe in his voice and on his face. Though it is the first time he had shown any emotion.

Ever since didyme had died Marcus has locked himself in a shell. He always had looked bored and blank as if a living corpse. Even though she was not his mate he fell in love for her. He still morned her. Even after all these centuries. 

"Let's just wait till the girls wake up. And there is no need to worry about the wives until they come back from there vacation." Caius said in a gentle voice. The wives had been on a trip for shopping. They went out the country  to shop for the spring ball we held every 25 years. "Maybe you are right". I said and stood up from my chair as did my brothers. We left the room and I headed to my angle. It was good that we had a break today.

Elizabeth POV

I woke up in bright light. I groned  and turned around. Then it hit me,I was laying on a soft and comfortable thing. It was warm. I finally forced my eyes to open. I was on a bed. It's quite huge and comfortable. I tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in my head. I was falling back on the bed when something hard and cold wrapped around me and prevent me from falling. I looked at the man who was holding me. He had pale skin and beautiful face with shoulder long platinum blonde hair,pointed chin,beautiful pink and so kissable lips, a long straight nose. 'Oh why am I thinking about all this'. " you Ok" he said in a musical voice. At that I looked up at him. The warmth that I was filling at his closeness  evaporated.  And that did it my heart began to run miles a minute. He had red eyes,he is a night stalker. I yanked myself away with wide eyes. He saw my fears and quickly began to reassure me. "Oh no don't worry I won't hurt. You are safe here. it's Ok please don't be afraid." He spoke with his hands above his head in surrender. "Who are you? Where am I? Where are my sisters? What are... " I panicked but he pressed his hand gently on my mouth and cut me off. "Shhh. Sh mia amore  don't worry first my name is caius. Second you are in my chambers . third your sisters are here too. And for you fourth one no one is going to hurt you or your sisters." He said . he even knew my unspoken question. For son reason my heart want to trust him. I feel a  physical pull that is pulling me to him. But I have no time I snapped at myself and teleported myself away to Anna. I reached another bedroom and found Anna on the bed. "Anna wake up. Hey wake up fast " I shouted at her. She stirred a bit an woke up." Elly what is happening.... " she trailed off andI looked down at myself

 " she trailed off andI looked down at myself

my own eyes widened at my outfit. "Leave it let's find Lizzy." I frowned at her. She lifted her hand and I grabbed it quickly. I closed my eyes and teleported us to Lizzy. When I opened my I I saw we landed on a bed. I looked at Lizzy's sleepy form "Lizzy wake up" I spoke. "She can't Miss" a voice came from begin us. I turned around and found another night stalker. He was just like the blonde hair but this one had raven black hair that fell bellow his shoulder. I pulled Anna behind me as I glared at the monster in front of us. "Oh please don't be afraid. You are safe we won't hurt you at all. Your sister is not well. She is injured. Please calm. Perhaps you could tell us what happened yesterday." He spoke in a calm voice. "Ok " I agreed. Just then two more night stalker entered the room. One was the blonde hair and the other had dark brown hair. They sat I front of us.

Watching us. It felt weird to talk to a creature.  We have been taught to ran away. 

Caius POV 

After the meeting I went to my room and removed my cloak, suite jacket and shirt. Leaving them on the couch and slidded under the sheets. I pulled my mate to my chest and buried my face in her hair inhaling her sweet scent. Lying down I stared at the ceiling and thought about my life, my wife, and all the things I had seen and experienced. I had never peace before this moment. My sexual life had been all about physical release. Dora and I had never made love. I had fucked her but there was no felling to it just a purely physical act to release some my stress. But now even holding my my precious fells so much intimate. The way her molds to mine. As if we are two pieces of a whole.

She has dark brown hair. Plum soft lips. Heart shaped face.  All in all she was a sight to behold. 

My mate. My life. My love. 

Yes, my love I will always love and protect this fragile beautiful girl lying innocently in my arms.