FIVE

y'all want more chapters? Be sure to vote and comment sis!

★ y'all want more chapters? Be sure to vote and comment sis! ★

Harry was on edge. His nerves getting the best of him. He has changed in and out of different clothes too many times to count and somehow he needed wearing all black except for his shoes. A pair of maroon Gucci boots on his feet.looking out the window he wasn't surprised to see that it was cloudy out, Seattle was known for its gloomy weather. Deciding on throwing a black trench coat over his shirt he grabbed a pair of sunglasses and put them in the pocket. Double checking to make sure he has everything before grabbing his keys and heading out.

This morning when he received a text from Leilani where they were having lunch and what time she should meet him, he was quick to tell her lunch would be on him and that he'll pick her up. From the other end Leilani had shook her head, unaware what kind of fight he'll put up when she'll attempt to pay for herself. Leaving that out and sending him her address when he asked for it.

One hand on the steering wheel and the other on his lap, he couldn't help but allow his fingers to anxiously tap against the steering wheel. Frank Oceans voice coming out from his stereo system as Pink Matter soothingly played. He was excited to see her, excited to get to know her more. Looking forward to seeing that pretty smile of hers that always manages to make him return one.

His thoughts continued to flood in his head all the way up until he came to a stop in front of the apartment building. Putting on his emergency lights as he stopped against the curb. He picked up his phone from the center console and texted her, informing that he was outside.

He awaited for a response but never got one. Only a few minuets passed by before he caught side of the doorman opening the door for someone. His gut twisting at the sight of her. Dressed in a cute polka dot blouse that exposed some cleavage. Washed out blue denim jeans hugged her legs and the orange boots on her feet made them look longer. When she looked at the Range Rover she smiled small as she began approaching it.

Harry snapped out his stare and unbuckled his seatbelt. Leaving his door open as he rushed to the passengers side and holding it open for her Clumsily losing his balance by was quick to grab onto the door for help. He smiled at the sound of her giggle as she shook her head.

"You nearly tripped over your own two feet." She says as she approaches. Smiling wider when he chuckles to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I had to beat you to it." He shrugs with a shy smirk. "You look lovely." He adds nervously, heart beat picking up.

She looks down at her outfit before looking back up at him. "Thanks." She blushes faintly. "You do too.. for wearing all black. Which is a big contrast from that last shirt I saw." She teases.

"No I wore these boots." He says gesturing to the boots with some sort of dragon floral print.

She looks down, chuckling at the fashionable boots. Raising an eyebrow at him before asking, "Gucci?"