Feeling So...Small

Video isn't made by me, all rights go to the owner and maker of it, no copyright intended.

For those who care about Diclaimers:

I do not own anything from: Frozen, Rise of The Guardians, Tangled, Brave, HTTYD or anything else you recognise from Disney or Dreamworks.

Not a sound could be heard. The entire castle was silent. The hallways and corridors empty. The dining room and throne room deserted and quiet. The king and queens bedroom door was locked shut, as was many others that were not used. Two doors though, were open and unlocked.

Charlotte hadn't been a maid for long, but she already loved her job. Her tight bun bobbed up and down as she quielty drifted through the corridors. Her pale green dress was a little too big, so she had to be careful not to stumble on it. Carefully, so not to wake the sleeping Princess, Charlotte pushed open a bedroom door with her backside. Her arms full of dresses and ribbons and undergarnments. She let it slowly close behind her and set the spare dress on the vanity table.

"Princess Anna?" The young maid whispered. Princess Anna turned over to face Charlotte, who clamped her hands over her mouth to stop her laughter escaping. Princess Anna had her mouth wide open and she was snoring softly. Her hair was like a wild Lions mane.

"Wassat?" She mumbled. "Who's there?"

"Happy birthday, Princess." Charlotte smiled, opening the curtains.

"Birfday..." Anna mumbled. Suddenly she sat bolt right up, "OH!!" She gasped, "It's my birthday!" She squealed and leapt out of bed and danced around the room, taking Charlottes hands and spinning her with her. "I'm seventeeeeeeeeeen!" She squealed.

"Princess, you have to get ready!" Laughed Charlotte. The sounds of their laughter and happiness drifted to another bedroom.

Elsa Arendelle sat in her room, her hands clamped together in her lap. Her brow furrowed.

"Who are you?!" She whispered, as an image of the strange boy flickered through her mind. For days on end Elsa had been haunted by dreams of a face, she felt she knew. She shook her head, as to get the thoughts out of her mind, and decided to get ready for her sisters birthday party.

She pulled her hair into a formal up do, her everyday style, and then placed her crown in her hair. "Perfection is key." She whispered before standing up. She stared at her cloak, but decided against it. It was summer for goodness sake, she didn't need that.

Elsa opened her doors and stepped out into the hallway, an excited Anna almost crashed into her.

"Oops! Sorry Elsa! Come on! Let's go for breakfast!" Anna laughed and grabbed her sisters hand. Elsa flinched away, fear of her powers hurting Anna.

Anna knew in her mind that Elsa had to forget what Jack taught her about controlling her powers. It was painful to see, but Anna knew it was for the best.

"Let's go. Have you seen Olaf?" Elsa asked.

"No, I think he's downstairs. Doing goodness knows what!" Anna laughed and slid down the banisters on the stairs. Elsa pulled up her skirt slightly and jogged down the stairs, gracefully.

"Elsa! Anna!" Olafs voice rang throughout the halls.

"Olaf!" Anna smiled.

"Happy Birthday Princess!" He chuckled hugging her legs. Anna giggled and patted his head.

"Thank you!"

"Let's go, and eat. Guest will be here soon." Elsa smiled, kindly. But her thoughts were still troubling her.