Waking up, breakfast and a bitch.

“Shhh, you’re going to wake them up.”

 “I am quiet, you’re the loud one.”

 “Both of you are loud so just be quiet.”

 A moment of silence.

 “They look so cute.”

 “Shut up!”

 “Shhh!”

 I groaned and stirred a little. That’s when I felt a pair of lips lightly brush my neck. I froze. The little touch was followed by peaceful breathing. I slowly opened my eyes just to be met by big smiles from the four idiots in front of me. I groaned again.

 “Look who’s awake.” Will cooed.

 “Shhh!” Dana smacked his arm. “Only one of them is awake.” Will glared at him.

 “Can’t you just leave?” They laughed a little.

 “Why? So you can get a little alone time?” Cole started making kissyfaces.

 “Just go.” I groaned. They laughed again but left. When they closed the door I looked down at David. He had his head on my shoulder while I was on my back. His face was turned towards my neck that’s why I felt his lips brush it. He had his arms wrapped around my waist securely and one of his legs were over my both legs. In other words, he almost lay on top of me. I sighed and started shaking his shoulder lightly.

 “David, come on. It’s time to get up.” He groaned and tightened his grip around me and buried his head more into my neck which caused his lips to brush against it once again.  I shivered and he smiled into my neck. I tried to get him up again.

 “We gotta get up David.”

 “No, we can stay here some more time.” His breath fanned my neck and my own hitched in my throat.

 “B-but we’re gonna be late.” He chuckled.

 “So?” He started placing feather light kisses on my neck and I froze. He laughed and kissed my neck one last time before letting go of me and standing up. “You’re right. Can’t be late, can we.” He smirked at me and entered the bathroom. I just lay in the bed for a couple of more minutes, paralyzed. What just happened?

 We had finished getting ready, me taking way more time than him since, well, since I’m a girl. Some of that time may have consisted of him taking my make up from me and nearly throwing it out of the the window of the moving bus. His explanation was that I didn’t need it which made me blush… a lot. Oh, what is this boy doing to me.

 Now we were sitting by a table at a cafe eating breakfast. I had two toast sandwiches before me and I hungrily dug in, not caring who I was eating with. It was only the crew and the boys anyways. Gabe looked at me and started laughing.

 “What?” I asked.

 “You-you…” He couldn't even talk because he laughed so much. Will facepalmed.

 “You have dressing on your top lip.” He said casually. I just laughed a little and was just about to reach for a napkin so that I could wipe it off. Another hand reached it before me though.

 “I can do it.” David said who was sat on my left.

 “Okay.” I said and shrugged. He turned towards me and held my face still with one hand and started wiping the dressing of my top lip with the napkin. I couldn’t help but really look at him while he did it. He looked really concentrated as he .looked at my lip while wiping away the dressing. A shadow was formed on his cheekbones from his long eyelashes and his mouth was a little open. He was flawless in my eyes.

 “There, all done.” He almost whispered and put the napkin on the table. He looked up at me and I could hear his breath hitch in his throat when he noticed how close we were. We looked in each other's eyes and kind of got lost in them. None of us moved, we just sat there, staring. Finally I shook my head and leaned back again.

 “Thanks.” I said to him and continued eating. David didn’t say anything while he continued eating. The others though smirked at us but didn’t say anything either.

 After breakfast we went to the Arena so that the boys could practice a bit. Lena is going to be there too, I’ve never met her but I’m sure she’s lovely. Hopefully.

 We entered the Arena in the middle of Lena’s performance and she was really good She was currently doing a cover of Demi Lovato’s song Skyscraper. When I heard her sing, or even just saw her, I felt extremely insecure. She was gorgeous. She had long, shiny, black hair and amazing green eyes. She was also really slim and had at least 12 cm high heels. I have golden straight hair and eyes that can’t decide if they should be brown or moss green. I had some curves here and there and I can’t even walk in 5 cm heels. Compared to her, I’m nothing.

 Lena finished singing and saw the boys. I was walking a bit behind them.

 “Hey boys!” She said in a really squeaky and girly voice that made your eardrums crack. The boys sighed.

 “Hi Lena.” They said in monotone. I smiled a bit. Now that I see this girl closer I can see that her face is caked in makeup, her boobs were almost dropping out of her tanktop and half her ass was shown in that skirt. Wow, not to judge her before I met her but so far I don’t like what I see.

 She glanced at me and her eyes narrowed.

 “And who’s this?” She said in a sugar sweet voice. Ugh. I decided to be polite.

 “Hi, I’m Nicole. Gabe’s best friend.” She just looked at my hand and laughed at me.

 “Gabe’s best friend, yeah, sure.” She turned to Gabe. “G, I think a stupid fan somehow came in while you were looking at me while I sang.” Gabe’s face turned red from anger. Oh, oh.

 “No this is not my best friend.” My face fell and Lena smiled triumphantly. “She’s more like a sister from another mister and I would really appreciate if you could just take your caked face and go somewhere else.” Lena just stood there with her mouth wide open.

 “Close your mouth honey or you’ll catch flies.” I said to her. She stomped her foot and stormed away from us muttering swear words under her breath. When she was out of earshot we started laughing.

 “Oh my God, did you see her face?” Cole asked.

 “Yeah, she got what she deserved.” Will said.

 “Boys! Come on now. You’re here to practice, not to play around.” Mary said. The boys said their byes to me and went up on stage.  

 They were as good as they were yesterday, maybe even better. During the middle of their performance Lena came up to me.

 “Listen bitch. I don’t know who you think that you are but you aren’t staying on this tour for very long. I’m going to talk to Mary and she’ll…”

 “She’ll what Lena? As far as I know you’re not going to go with us after this show anymore so I don’t think you’ll have anything to say about it. Oh, and guess who’s taking over when you’ve left.” I pointed at myself. She laughed.

 “Then you’re in for a treat. The fans love me and they will make these two months hell for you because you took my place. They will be so mad when I’m not the one who open for the boys. Everyone come for me, didn’t you know that.”

 “So if everyone are coming for you then how come you’re still stuck as an opening act?” Her face reddened in embarrassment I went back to watching the boys and when David winked at me I blushed and heard Lena once again stomp away.