The second introduction

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The young Haddock house

The next day at 9.30am they are down stairs Hiccup playing with the twins as Astrid is sitting & breast feeding Starina then a knock comes from the door so he gets up & answers it & finds his dad. "Oh, hi dad, what you doing here?" "I'm here to meet my now grandchild" "Oh, ok 'dad' why don't you come in" He says so Astrid has time to cover up. "Son, why are you speaking so lowed?" "Astrid is 'feeding' are now baby" "Everything fine now babe.. .let him in" Astrid says.

So Stoick comes in & sits down then he sees the baby girl in Astrid's arms. "Wow son, she looks just like Astrid when she was a baby" "Yes she does, apart from her hair collar, she has your hair collar dad" So son, what's her name?" "Starina Freya Haddock" "Wow son... what a name... how did you come up with that?" "Well, she's as pretty as a star & everyone loves stars so I throat Starina Freya... Starina as in the stars & Freya as in the goddess of love"    

 "Wow son, that's very pretty, I can see her being the prettiest girl in the village" "Yes, she shore will be, but any guy's try anything they'll be in trouble" "I'm shore they will be son, well I'll need you all to be at the great hall by 7.00pm so I can intrudes Starina to everyone ok" "Ok dad" So Stoick gets up & goes to the door. "Well, bye you lot see you later" "Bye' bye grape" The twins say. 

The village 

Later at 6.30pm they are walking fro the village with the twins in the double push cheer & Starina in a sling around his neck. "Daddy-daddy-daddy!" Hiczeler says lewdly. "Yes sweaty" He says bending down then he smells it. "Poo... someone's done a do-do & a big one too" "Big do-do, big do-do!" She giggles.

So he stands up strait & looks at Astrid. "Dear, I'm going to take Hiczeler home to change her & we'll meat you back at the hall ok" "Ok babe" So he paces Starina to Astrid gets Hiczeler out & takes her home as Astrid takes the rest of the kids to the great hall.

The great hall

 When Astrid gets to the hall she goes up to the front & sits down next to Stoick. "Hi Astrid, ware's Hiccup?" "Hi Stoick... he had to take Hiczeler back home to 'clean' her up but he should be here soon" He smiles then Hiccup comes in with a giggly Hiczeler, comes up to the front & sits down.

"Good son, you're here finely... now we can start" So Stoick Stands up. "Everyone quirt-quirt down!" Everyone looks at him. "Now before we start eating we got something important to do that's very exciting for the village" He turns to Astrid & tacks Starina then holds her up. "I'd like to intrudes Starina Freya Haddock!" & everyone cheers apart from Spritlowt. 

"Oh great, he's got 3 grand-kids & I don't even have a darter in-law or a prospective darter in-law!" Spritlowt says as he glares at Snotlowt. "Oh dad... will you stop all this... I'll get to it when I get to it" "Then get to it faster son!" As he is yelling at his son Stoick comes over with Hiccup & Starina.    

"Spritlowt, come down, this is a happy day" Says Stoick. "Yes, for you & your family it is!" Spritlowt says. "Yes it is, but that's no reason to yell at your son" "Oh... well I'll keep yelling at him until he moves his ass & gets married"    

"Why so fast Spritlowt?" Hiccup asks. "Oh, looks who's talking, Mr fast himself" "Hay... I got married when I did for good reason" "Yes, cause Mr Hoffason was dying" "Hay... there was more than that to why we got married" "Like what?" "Well, one we figured it all out & we wear going to end up married anyway at some point... we just did it earlier than we throat because it was necessary, two we respected etch over & three we found out we actually really love each over which is way we are still together & happy with are little miracles..." 

"Well said son... so Spritlowt, give your boy a break as he said he'll get to it when his ready" Spritlowt just growls & storms off. "Thanks for helping you two" Snotlowt says.   

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" Starina giggles as Hiccup tickles her & Snotlowt & Stoick look at them. "Who's a pretty little girl? Yes you a pretty little girl" Hiccup say with a giggle as he tickles Starina then he kisses her head & she starts youngin & snuggles in her daddy's arms & falls to sleep.    

"Dad I think me & Astrid should take the kids home it's almost the twins bed time & Starina is already asleep" "Ok son, night" "Night dad, night Snotlowt" "Night cuz" So Hiccup goes back over to Astrid's & they take the kids home, put the kids to bed then go to bed themselves & falls to sleep.    

The end

Thanks for reading this story please give your opinions  & watch out for the third chapter called Married life reunited.