Chapter 10 ♥

*After few hours*
Y/N POV

I woke up and looked at the window first then I felt hands encircled around mine. I looked at who's hand was it and it was a jungkook ... I stared at his face and realized he got a scar.

While I was thinking deeply... I FORGOT TO DO MY HOMEWORKS!

I instantly rummaged through the bag and I spotted it at the corner of the room. So I placed jungkooks hands slowly on the bed while I tiptoe over to my bag and went to a desk.

I answered my assignments Quickly. But the math thing? .... I don't even know how to do it so I left my math assignment and searched up how to solve them. 
  Then a suddenly random video caught my attention The video was called " Jeon Jungkook international playboy"
...... Nah I won't play it...

Jungkook POV

I woke up and didn't see Y/N on the bed so I shortly stood up and looked in the room, when I finally spotted her, she was looking deeply at a math book...

Me: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Me: You ok?

Y/N: Yeah

Me: you need help?

Y/N: Yemen ( Yeah Men 😂 get it? No? If you don't get it... Yemen is a country)

Me: let me see

I walked over to her and looked at her book..... I kept looking at it till I understand ...

Y/N: You know what? Go sleep if you don't know. It's ok

Me: No. I already get it.

I grabbed a chair and sat beside her
I started to explain and she just looked at me blankly.

Y/N: just give me an example. I don't understand what your talking about...

Me: Ok fine.

While I was writing the example. I looked at her slowly. Her eyes were so focused on the solution. Her eyes are so beautiful to look at .. I didn't know I was spacing out.

Y/N: JUNGKOOK? juuuuungkook? YAH!

Me: O-oh what?

Y/N: You haven't even answered this example yet. Are you sure you know this?

Me: Oh yes I do! I just spaced out

Y/N: Hmmm ok ok now continue it

I continued it and after 20 minutes ... SHE FINALLY GETS IT!

Y/N: THANK YOU!!!!!

Me: Arent you tired?

Y/N: I'm so tired and Have you even realize its 10 Pm?

Me: Oh Shoot! I didn't eat my dinner

Y/N: So did I...

Me: I'm gonna grab some cup noodles .. You ok with that?

Y/N: Yeah

I went out and go to the nearest convenience store.

Y/N POV

That dude really doesn't know how to be smooth... I literally saw him spacing out on me... Anyways. Let's DO THIS MATH ASSIGNMENT SO I COULD GO HOME! Just a few more hours...

After 10 minutes

Y/N: DONE!

Then the door unlocked.

Jungkook: I'm here!

Y/N: Cup noodles?

Jungkook: Oh here ya go

He placed the cup noodles at the table while I clear my mess .. Aka BOOKS, Notebooks, ball pens, and pencils...
I really didn't clear them I just placed all of them on the floor hehe

Jungkook: Y/N .. I have a question.

Me: Hmm? *while slurping on the noodles*

Jungkook: Do you like me?

To be continued