Chapter Four

"WHAT!" exclaimed Dudley.

"Calm down, Honey," Olivia said in a calming voice

"I will not calm down, they got accepted in that blasted school, Hogwachama calls it." 

"It's Hogwarts, dad, and Alisa got accepted too," Drake shouted at his father. Hmm, maybe he does really want to go to Hogwarts & so do I.

"Don't bring me into this," I state. We've been at this argument for an hour now, and we've gotten nowhere. Daphne and I are bored because the argument is only of Drake and His dad. "Listen we have been at this argument for hours maybe you should just let us go and let me take care of them."

"NO" Both parents shout not even listing to a word I said.

"Wait that isn't a bad idea. She can look after them because of the fact she also got accepted to that blasted school too!" Said Olivia.

"Okay, that isn't a bad idea. Alisa, you must look after them okay." He said fatherly.

"Ok," I say.

*** 3 months later ***

"Bye, mom. Bye, dad" Daphne and Drake said.

"Come on," I said "don't wanna be late" Now we're on our way to Hogwarts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry it took so long to come out. I have been low on inspiration. Sorry, it's so short. Here is a pic of my ticket for Hogwarts Express. The picture I am using for my cover is from Andy the lemon on Tumblr. 

And thanks to my sister @sarahahmad04 for making the cover and my other covers for me, so go follow her

And                                                      for helping me write.

Can you guys guess where they are heading? Comment here.