Chapter Three:

After unpacking all of my stuff I laid down on my bed. Man, this day was weird, very weird. The house was noisy, Dudley playing the news, Olivia making lunch, Drake playing outside with his friends, and I think Daphne is outside too, only I'm quiet from the whole house. I am trying to sort my thoughts when I hear someone at the door. When the door nob turns... wait why am I being paranoid, oh that's right my frikin parents went missing today and the letter they left me tells me nothing and... man I am so paranoid, I need to calm down.

"Knock, Knock," Daphne says

"You know saying that doesn't make it true, & I thought someone was boy-watching." I tease

"Well you caught me red-handed, but one of the boys, his name is Ryan, thought that girls have no place in soccer," 

"Let me guess, you put my name in, and maybe bet something,"

"WOW, you're really good at reading people, and the bet is a date I lose and he takes me on a date."

"Not really a loss, but I'm in. Time to kick ass!"

We head downstairs and then outside, the only thing I get is stares from the kids. I wonder why? oh wait, I HAVE RED EYES, ugh I knew I should have put on lenses. 

"This is Alisa, she is our cousin. Daphne says she can beat us, but we don't have space, so let's go to the park." Drake announces.

We all head to the park to play soccer. I get excited because I heard a lot about the park from Daphne. It's a nice weather outside today, warm because the sun is slightly blocked. I'll spare you the boring detail, I won 36 goals to 3 goals, it was one on one. In total, I won 36 and the boys won 3. 

"Yes, I won the bet. Pay up, Ryan," Daphne said

"Wait I never asked what he had to do if you won, so what does he do?" 

"He has to carry my bag in school for a month," She says with pride in her eyes, I've noticed something, every time Daphne or Drake seem happy their eyes turn from light blue (like the ocean) to silver-blue. I think that is why Ryan did that bet for the date, but I beat him big time. 

When we head back home, after dropping all of Drake's friends off at their homes, we notice three owls at the house. Once we open the door we see that Dudley and Olivia are upstairs watching T.V., so I grab the three letters, Daphne grabs a snack, and Drake sets up the table. Once everyone was on the table I hand out the letters, one to each of us.

"Here's a letter for Drake, Daphne, and me?!"When I see the back I whisper-scream,"These are from Hogwarts!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you guys like that twist of events? Here is a photo of the letters to each person.

This one is Drake's

This one is Daphne's 

And This one is for Alisa