Chapter 7: Just use two hands.

“So to wrap this up why did you reveal your past to the world?” the interviewer asked.

“I wanted to let the fans know what I’ve been through and show them that whatever they are going through, they can get through it. I am living proof that someone will come along and help you, only if you are willing to let them help you. I learned all of this from the best, and to me the best is My Chemical Romance. They literally saved my life and I couldn’t be any more thankful for that. If I ever meet them I will literally burst into tears and hug each of them for hours.” I replied.

“So what advice do you have for those who are getting bullied?” he asked.

“After high school, it ends. Bullying doesn’t last forever.  Those words that the kids are throwing at you like “emo”, “ugly”, or “worthless” just let them bounce off of you. Don’t let them sink in, don’t let them get to you. You can’t let them win. What I recommend, when they start calling you names, flip them off in a cool way, then walk away with a huge smirk on your face. Each and every one of you is worth it, and you matter. I love you, and I care. I know what it feels like, don’t give in.” I replied.

“How do you flip people off in a cool way?” he asked. I blew kisses to the camera with my middle fingers.

“I might have to use that.” He said. I smiled.

“Go right ahead.”

“Alright that’s it for this interview. Thank you Leila Adams for coming.” He said.

“No problem.” I replied smiling and waving at the camera. I said good bye to that guy and went to go find Chris. He’s taking me out for dinner and I’m so excited! And nervous! I’ve never been on a date before, so what are you supposed to talk about the whole time? I don’t even know. I hope we go to a Chinese restaurant. I love Chinese. Especially eggrolls, eggrolls are my weakness.

I spotted Chris talking to Lester and Peter. He had on a black vest over a red dress shirt with black skinny jeans. Holy crap did he look sexy. He looked my way and smiled as I walked over to him.

“You look beautiful.” He said pulling into his chest.

“I’m not gonna lie Chris, you look fuckin handsome.” I replied.

“Why thank you m’lady.” He said kissing my temple.  I blushed and giggled.

“You ready to go?” he asked.

“Yup.” I replied.

“See you guys later.” I said to Lester and Peter. Chris took my hand and we started walking to—actually, I don’t even know where we are going.

“Chris, where are we going?” I asked.

“A place.” He replied smiling.

“What kind of place?” I asked.