Chapter 12: Party Hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKGxq1BHXs

“I-is th-that it-t? C-can we g-go n-now?” I asked, my teeth chattering from the cold.

“Yup, you guys are good to go. We are actually ahead of schedule.”

We all cheered and ran outside. Snow was lightly falling, making it look like I had dandruff. The five of us got into our hiding places around motionless’ bus. We waited as they loaded their instruments on their bus. I am sad that they are leaving in a couple days but they have fans to satisfy and I can’t get in the way just because Chris is the reason I’m still living.

Oh god, that sounds selfish. I hate being selfish. So just ignore that whole sentence I said about them leaving.

“Ok…1…2…3!” I threw the snowball I had in my hands at Chris. He whipped around just as I threw another snowball at his face. I winked at him and bolted the other direction. I giggled while I ran, momentarily slowing me down just enough for Chris to catch me because I love when he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

This time I felt one arm wrap around me and a piercing pain down my back. That fucker put ice down my shirt!

“That’s so fuckin cold!” Chris whipped me around and pulled me against him. I was expecting a kiss but I got know down my front. Is it wrong that I was turned on by the pain on my chest? No? Yes? I don’t even fuckin care!

I threw my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his. A snowball his both of our faces but we ignored it and continued making out. I left his lips and licked off some snow that lingered on his neck. I could feel a moan come from his lips so I bit down and it escaped his lips. I feel like a vampire right now.

I shivered slightly and he pulled back.

“Nooooooo. Chriiiiiiiiiis.” He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Later while everyone else is partying hard, we can party hard by ourselves.” I giggled and pecked his lips.

*later*

http://www.polyvore.com/party_hard/set?id=60121173

Music was blasting from downstairs, making the room vibrate underneath my feet as I put in my last earring. I sighed, finally satisfied with myself and walked downstairs to join the party. I don’t even get why I put all of this crap on when I would end up taking it off later anyway. I giggled to myself as I walked over to Chris who was talking to Ryan and Lester.

Lester motioned for Chris to turn around and as he did, his eyes widened.

“Leila…you look beautiful.” He whispered. I blushed and pulled him to the crowd of dancing people. He smiled at me as we danced crazily, not caring that people were watching us or that this was probably being recorded and would be put on the internet later, I was having the time of my life. All my worries and problems just faded away like they didn’t even happen and Chris was responsible. I love him with all my heart and I’m thankful he loved me back.

The music stopped and my band walked to the instruments that were set up.

“Leila, come here.” Jack said into the mic. Chris pushed me forward and Jack handed me the mic. I reluctantly took it and faced the crowd. I had told the guys I wanted to sing something so here I am. The music started and I locked eyes with Chris. I winked at him and started singing.

“She fell to the bottom of her life, this wasn’t meant for two. She struggles to find herself in time, but she can barely move. Just try and get up, you gotta slowly brush off. I know that words aren’t enough but you’re better than this. Save your heart, for someone that’s worth dying for. Don’t give it away. Torn apart, never getting what you’ve been crying for. It’s always the same.

She turns the pages every day, just to change the mood. But every chapter reads the same, so hard to make it through. Just try and get up, you gotta slowly brush off. I know that words aren’t enough, but you’re better than this. Save your heart, for someone that’s worth dying for. Don’t give it away. Torn apart, never getting what you’ve been crying for. It’s always the same.

And you give, and they take. And it’s love that you want but not love that you make. Save your heart for someone that’s worth dying for. Don’t give it away.

Save your heart for someone who leaves you breathless and I know that you’re scared. Seems like someone said you had it in you. All along you said you knew this was wrong but still worth dying for. (repeat)

And you give, and they take. And it’s love that you want but not love that you make. Save your heart for someone that’s worth dying for. Don’t give it away.

Don’t get it away.”

As the last chord rang out I put the mic back in the stand and ran off the stage to Chris. He squeezed me tight, resting his chin on my head.

Awww’s rang around us causing me to blush.

“I love you so much Chris.” I whispered. I felt the cold metal of Chris’ lip rings on my forehead. It was something I’ve become addicted too.

“I love you too Leila.”

Then all the guys joined our little hug as the music began playing again. I am really going to miss being in Chris’ arms but I can’t hold him back from his fans. They need him more than I do.

Eventually the guys left our hug and I dug my face into Chris’ neck, kissing his skin softly. I knew what he was waiting for, he was always questioning my actions.

“I’m ready Chris.” I whispered, grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs just so everyone else wouldn’t have to hear us.

Once we got to the room I flung off all the extra jewelry I had on then Chris pulled me against him kissing me deeply. I smiled into the kiss. I wasn’t having nightmares about my dad or Scott and I was actually enjoying myself. For the first time, I wasn’t being forced into anything. I love Chris  and I finally get to show him how much.

chapter 12 finally up! I didn't think I'd ever get it written! sorry to keep you guys waiting i'm just running out of ideas. i'm such a terrible person! so so so so so sorry! please find it in your heart to forgive me! 

love you all!