F.T.L.Y 2

"Who are you? Why are you here and how did you get here?" The stranger asked the same question as Sana didn't understand her.

'The fuck? What kind of language was that?' Sana mentally cursed.

A moment after, another two girls with the same tribal outfit approached them.

"She's finally awake." The tufu said.

"The thing is she doesn't talk. I think she's a mute." The tall one said not removing her spear away from Sana. The Japanese kept pushing the edge of it, but the latter will just point it back to her again.

The short-haired girl then looked at her intently.

"Hmm... In fairness, she's cute." The cub said.

"You speak English?" Sana asked. The two other girls then exchanged their looks.

"Of course... Wait, you're speaking my language."  She replied then tapped the tanned girl and told to let down her spear.

"Excuse me, uh... I can't understand what you guys are saying. Can you please speak English only?" Sana said catching their attention.

"So, Who are you? Why are you here and how did you get here? Are you with someone else?" The tallest one asked.

"I am Sana, I'm not with someone else as you can see I'm all alone and I got here because I escape from someone who tried to rape me." Sana replied. Dahyun then pulled the other two islanders.

"Chaeyoung, what does rape mean?" She whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe it's something bad cause she tried to escape?" Chaeyoung replied not sure of what she was saying.

"Or maybe she's the criminal because she ran away." The youngest said.

"I don't think so, she looks innocent." Chaeyoung said as she glanced at Sana. "Why not asked her? Dahyun, it's better if you do it. You know how savage Tzuyu is. She might scare her." Tzuyu just smirk.

"So Sana, where you from?" Dahyun asked.

"First, tell me who you are. I don't know if I can trust you."  Sana said.

"Okay, I'm Chaeyoung, this giant is Tzuyu and that is Dahyun, we're siblings." Chayoung said.

"Okay? Uhmmm... Where am I?" She asked.

"You're at Sapphire Island. Now tell us where you from?" Dahyun asked again.

"I live in Korea but I'm from Japan." Sana replied.

"See? I told you she can help us." Chaeyoung said.

"Can you guys help me go back home? I'll pay you." Sana said.

"We will if and only if you help us too." Tzuyu said.

"How can I help then?" Sana asked.

"Assist Tzuyu in finding our mother in Korea." Dahyun said. Sana then agreed.

"Now, Sana, you'll come with me. We'll find foods." Tzuyu said. She then told Chaeyoung and Dahyun to ask their father to let Sana stay with them for a while. They then separated their ways after and decided to meet at the waterfall before it got dusk.

Tzuyu and Sana entered the mini forest. She just followed Tzuyu as she doesn't know what to do. She has no knowledge about hunting, how to use a bow or spear.

"What was that?" Sana asked and move closer to Tzuyu as she saw something move from the thick grasses.

"Hush." Tzuyu signaled her to shut up. Something rustled behind the bushes again and this time Sana climbed and clang on Tzuyu like a koala.

"It's there in the bushes. It's a snake maybe or any deadly animal." Sana stuttered.

"Seriously? How can we got food if you keep acting like this? Such a scaredy-cat." Tzuyu then sighed in annoyance.

As for Sana, she calmed and let go of her. Tzuyu then positioned herself and shot the moving creature behind the thick grass.

"Wait." Sana said as Tzuyu moved to where the arrow landed. "Careful it might be something that bites."

Tzuyu just glared at her and pulled the shaft revealing an impaled wild duck that made Sana's mouth agape. Tzuyu then grasped the prey on its feet and remove the arrow. They then started walking to their meeting place.

When the reached the waterfall, Sana's eyes sparkle at the wonderful scenery in front of them. She then wandered around the place as it was like a paradise.

While Sana was busy admiring the location, Tzuyu on the other hand, started making fire and de-feathered the poultry after. She then put some herbal leaves inside the duck as she finished cleaning it.

As Sana noticed the smoke, she then went back to the native girl and sat beside. She then started a conversation.

"You said your mother is in Korea then how did you get here?" Sana asked.

"Mother resides there. She went back to the city to visit my grandparents, but she never returned." Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry." Sana said.

"What for? You didn't do anything though." Tzuyu chuckled.

"Hmmm. Anyway, how did you learn to speak English?" Sana asked.

"Chaeyoung taught us." Tzuyu answered.

She then shared how she became siblings with the other two. Her father found Chaeyoung floating at the sea while they were fishing eleven years had passed. As for Dahyun, she came from another tribe. They adopted her as her parents died when she was just five years old. Though they're not blood-related they treat each other like one.