Mysterious Makeout

I smiled as i smelled her hair after resting my chin on top of her head. I realized that I have never felt like this before. This happy. This lucky. This... This complete.
I let out a faint sigh which was filled with happiness only.
I smiled again as i realised that the woman who i was slow dancing with snuggled into me. She had rest her head on my chest and snuggle more hugging me tightly. While i hugged her back.
We both were made to come out of our land because of a voice.
Kavya : mind if steal your best friend for a while.
She said looking at ragini while she smiled.
Ragini : of course. After all he is your boyfriend.
She stepped away from lakshs embrace and made her way towards the bar after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 My blood was boiling seeing them both together

.
My blood was boiling seeing them both together. I have always loved laksh but he is better with kavya. And they are both my good friends so i decide swallow down my jealousy with alcohol. To get my mind off them i decide to have a one night stand.
.
.
I stopped outside the room and give it another thought was it actually necessary? No it was not but Kavya wants us to move forward and I have to do this for her. And if I stepped back now it would mean the end of our relationship and so I hesitantly entered inside open the door. The corridors were so dimly lid, and the lights of the room were completely off. It was so dark to see I close the door and went inside towards the bed I made my way towards the bed carefully making sure that I don't get hit as a descendant on the bed I felt a soft skin.

She was there, my heart started pounding heavily, as I descended on her, and what happened next, surprised me.
She pulled me over her, grabbing hold of my neck, and kissed me deeply.

This didn't feel like Kavyas lips, but these were familiar, I had kissed these lips before, but then I had only kissed Payal and Kavya. It must be Kavya, my mind was too worked up, and this was our first strong, passionate kiss.
And I was actually enjoying it, the way our tongues brushed, the fight, the desperation. I tightened my grip on her waist, to my surprise, her skin was bare of any clothing. The waist didn't seem to belong to her either. My mind was playing stupid games with me for sure. We moved away to breathe, and then I kissed her neck. It was the smoothest, softest, most beautiful skin ever, I felt like kissing and sucking on it for eternity. But I never felt any desire when I saw her neck before, Weird!!!
She moved her hands down my waist, pulling my shirt over, and then her cold fingers send sparks down my spine. These fingers? My heart didn't want to listen to my overactive brain,
neither were my thoughts allowing any other thoughts. I just wanted to kiss her, feel her, love her. And she allowed me. I kissed everywhere on her neck,her cleavage, feeling her bra, and her exposed breasts. The skin soft as ever, driving me crazy. I sucked a little and she moaned.I pinched her waist, kissing and sucking over her belly.
I was going crazy, as i moved down, pulling my pants down, and partying her thighs. What happened next was unexpected of me, we made love, with me being in charge, going wild with desire as my skin made contact with hers, my lips touched hers.
We didn't speak a word, and continued till late, until we fell asleep unwillingly out of tiredness.
The brightness of the room blinded
me for a while when I opened my eyes in the morning, the memories of the night rushed in. I felt awkward, being all naked and sleeping beside a woman, rubbing my eyes, and pulling the quilt over my torso, I turned to face her.
And my heart almost stopped!!!My
eyes opened wide, jaw dropped, I forgot to breathe. Instead of short hair, were kong, instead of a tall muscular woman, was a small curvy figure, instead of a slim one was
a round chubby one, instead of
kavya it was.... it was...
Ragini!!!!