OMB-05 ✓

A L E C I A •

We ended up helping Monse to our best ability, but she just decided to go in her favorite hoodie and some jeans. We get up to the school as everyone is standing outside.

As we seen the sign on the gate as we went over to jasmin.

" What's happening?, What is it? " Ruby asked.

" Some bullshit is what it is!, They cancelled the dance because of a fight! " She said and I groaned.

" Man I mean really?, Two Putas got into it in Life Skills yesterday but we still managed to make our soufflés. A fight ain't nothin! " She said smacking her lips.

" It wasn't just that some fool pulled out a gun! " Another girl said making me think about Helix and I went behind the group and texted him.

[Text Convo]

Me: Helix what did you do today are you alright? Hurry up & text back.

Amor Mío😍😋: Yeah, I'm cool babe just been tagging today. You're probably asking cause that little fight cancelled your little dance huh? So you were worried about me aww how cute.

I smiled rolling my eyes at his text.

Me: Shut up ❤️😘

I put my phone away as I then heard Cesar talking.

" Yo, Monse's dad's out of town so party at Monse's! " He yelled out making everyone cheer loudly. 

[At the House]

Everyone was drinking and dancing as I smiled as I drank a bit and I seen Monse and Cesar go off into a room, as Jasmin was on Ruby talking out her problems as Olivia went in the kitchen.

I smiled before going on the porch sitting by myself thinking about everything, especially my family. I thought back to before I got here how it all got me here.

[ Flashback ]

I walked into the house with my older sister Manai and Older Brother Ezekiel as it was oddly silent making all of us look at each other.

" Mama!? " I yelled out panicked.

" Pops!! " Ezekiel yelled out after me.

We all ran upstairs looking for them and we seen them in their room. Mama was laid out on the bed and dad on the floor, making us quickly run over checking them.

" Call 911! Call 911! " I yelled crying holding dad in my arms trying to wake him up.

We told them, We told them to stop with the drugs we tried to help but nothing worked. That day dad made it..but Mama we don't know if she's gonna wake up.

[Flashback over]

I sat there as I wiped away my tears, I hated crying but it's all I could do right now. Before I knew it someone came over holding me tightly and I looked up seeing it was Helix and I quickly hugged him back tightly.

" Alecia what's wrong baby? What did that Santos do to you I'll fucking kill him! " He said and I grabbed him stopping him from going in the house

" He did nothing I was just thinking about my parents and Manai and Ezekiel. " I said while he looked at me with sympathy.

" I'm still so sorry baby, I know but everything will be alright." He said before I heard the voice of Cesar.

" What the hell are you doing here? This part is Santos territory. " He said coming out the house making Helix chuckle and put me behind him.

" I came to see my girlfriend, I'm surprised she hangs out with the softest Santos in the gang. " He said provoking Cesar and he came closer getting in each other's face. 

" Now I suggest you two back the hell up because if my little sister gets any type of bruise on her, this is gonna be dead man's territory. " We heard, I turned to see Manai making tears start to form and I engulfed her in tight hug.

 " We heard, I turned to see Manai making tears start to form and I engulfed her in tight hug

" Aye, don't start crying I hate seeing you cry and I just did my make-up good as hell. " She said as we both laughed. I slowly pulled away keeping my composure and made sure I helped her get her bags out before the car drove off.

" Wait–Manai where's Ezekiel? " I said feeling worried, she sighed before speaking. " They're still holding him, but he will be out soon we'll do whatever it takes. " She said making me smile.

Everything is starting to come together.