Axel Walker

AXEL'S POV:

"I'm home." I said as I was greeted by my mom she hugged me.

"Where's your sister?"

"Hanging out with Daphne."

"How was Senior year?"

"It was okay, different classes but same people." I shrugged.

"Something happened?"

I told her about my encounter with, little miss perfect.

"I hate her, so fake, annoying. She thinks she rules the school just cause she has money." I rolled my eyes.

"Just one year and you're out." She said before leaving.

That was my mom, Katia Walker. Widow, we lost dad last year, he was Ill and didn't make it.

We live in a small house, enough for the three, mom works at a diner.

"I'm home." My sister said.

This is my twin, Malia Walker.

"Hey bro, heard you had to deal with miss perfect."

"You have no idea, how does her family put up with her is beyond me." My sister just laughed.

"Well, I think she's misunderstood, she just need a bit of orientation and get rid of her Damn fake friends." She said.

"Why?, fakes flock together." I said before going to my room.

"Teenagers these days."

"And don't forget you have work." I yelled.

"Shit." She rushed out of the house.

The three of us work, bills aren't gonna pay themselves.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

After taking a long nap, I went to take a shower then change into pj's.

"Dinner is ready." Dad said.

"I'm coming." I said as I was opening the door.

I joined my parents and sister at the table, at least at home I'm just Luna, not fake bitch.

After eating and talking a bit to my family I went to my room and drift of to sleep.

Next morning i did my daily routine, then went to grab breakfast with my family.

"Bacon?" Dad asked.

"Oohh yes." I said as i grabbed the whole plate and they all gave me weird looks.

"What, you said bacon, and I love bacon." I said with a grin and they all chuckled.

After eating, I said bye and went to hell.

"Well, that was new." Dad said to mom.

"Yup, hopefully she changes to our old Luna." She said to dad.

▪▪▪▪▪

I was in my locker when someone caught my attention.

It was that same dude from yesterday, he was giving his lunch to a kid from the street, that was really sweet.

Brings me back to all our Christmas, we would give cookies and make food for the homeless people.

"You're gonna poke holes in my brothers head if you keep staring." I turned to see someone who could pass for a female version of him.

"I'm Mila, his twin."

"I'm-"

"I know who you are."

Great, here comes the insults and names.

"You're, Luna Lombardi." She said with a smile.

Well, that's a first.

"That be me." I smiled.

"Well, see you around, Lombardi. Don't let the big kids get to you." She said with a grin, then she left.

"Girl, what were you doing talking to loser Walker." Lucy said with an expression.

"She's poor and bad for our image." Dana said in a whisper.

"Never associate with the walker's." I turned to see Zeke.

"Yeah, I was just telling her to get lost." I said playing it cool.

Yes, I'm a horrible person. But changes are hard.

We went to our classes and then it was lunch time and this is where things got out of control.

"Watch this." Zeke said as he put his foot and made Malia trip, everyone at the cafeteria was laughing, except for her brother who rushed to her and just glared at us.

Scratch that, he punched Zeke.

"You fake assholes, I hope karma bites you all." He said to us and then made his way out with Malia.

You would think Zeke would stand up to him, but This dude was really tall and fit, a little intimidating.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said before getting up, I went to check if she was ok.

"You know, Axel was right, you're fake, you don't do anything, you're this spoiled little shit." Her friend said glaring at me.

Malia didn't say anything back, I just sighed and went to the bathroom.

I got ready for Math, which by the way, I suck. I hate that subject with a passion.

The teacher started to explain, I wanted to jump from that window and escape.

I just put my head on the desk in defeat.

After class was done, I was stopped by Mr Furtado.

"I'm calling your parents, Ms Lombardi."

"Please don't, I'm trying my best to understand, but math doesn't come easy to me."

"Fine, one more chance, I'll email you the address of a tutor that will help you a lot."

"Thank you so much." I smiled before leaving.

▪▪▪▪▪

I was getting ready to go to the address, when I heard kissing in one of the bathroom cabin.

They started to talk, I knew those voices.

I got inside of one of the bathroom cabin and peeked from up.

"I guess some girls do have a good reason to go to the bathroom together." I said raising an eyebrow.

They both looked at me shocked.

I got out and waited for them.

"Please don't tell anyone about this?" Dana said.

"We're not ready." Lucy chimed in.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything." I said before leaving.

They both fixed themselves and got out, except we weren't the only ones in the bathroom.

I went to the address he gave me, it was cute little house, wonder who lives here.

I made my way to the door and started to ring the doorbell.

Then someone opened the door.

"You?"

To be continued..