01

( o1 | bitter sweet )

For those who are confused, Skyler Lark Jones and Sweet Pea had a confusing relationship

For those who are confused, Skyler Lark Jones and Sweet Pea had a confusing relationship. They weren't official yet everyone else knew they were off limits to anyone but each other. They had sex, flirted, made out and did what any other normal teenage couple from the Southside would.

Although that said, they'd still never admitted how they felt for each other. Fang's continued to tell Sweet Pea he was too stubborn and proud to admit he was desperately in love with the adopted daughter of FP Jones.

That sooner or later she would find someone else to fuck to which he received a reply of a steel pocket knife to his throat with a low growl deeply resided from the back of Sweet Pea's throat.

Topaz continued to tell Skyler she's just afraid of getting hurt. Others just say it's because they're both emotionally unstable - however, what else can be expected?

That's the kind of damage caused by growing up in the Southside. To Skyler she just simply didn't feel like she had the time to settle down due to the constant drama unfolding around them, the murder of Jason Blossom.

FP's commands and clean up jobs to accomplish along with many other wild factors, however saying that at the end of the day just a little company was all she needed and that company was received nightly with. As far as she was aware, no strings attached from the tall serpent boy.

The weather had steadily grown worse as the only sound beside the cracks of lightening echoing through the town of Riverdale was the screech of motorbike tyres skidding around the slippery roads.

The sound, to which came to an abrupt stop outside of the Bulldogs house known as Archie Andrews. It was payback time.

Sweet Pea shut off his engine, his eyes narrowed and full of rage as the Serpents around him did the same. Glancing to each other before hopping from the wet seated Harleys they owned to stand beside their 'leader'.

Fangs quickly took his place beside Sweet Pea as they marched angrily up the steps, shaking his hair like a wet dog in the process as the six soaking Serpents stood underneath the porch.

Sweet Pea's eyes suddenly met the ginger haired Archie Andrews through the safety of his glass windowed door.

Slowly, Andrews opened it with fear evident in his eyes. Sweet Pea wouldn't admit it but he enjoyed the sight, a small smirk crossing his lips as his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"How stupid are you Northsiders?"

Archie parted his lips in an attempt to speak but was quickly interrupted as Sweet Pea took a step forward with a look of fury.