02

( 02 | circumstantial )

Sweet Pea stared the pool table, his black eye and swollen lip glinting under the dull lights as he placed the pool cue between his finger and thumb ready to pot a ball

"Hey Sweet Pea, guess who's finally showed up."

He looked up from the table with a murderous expression, his eyes locking on the slowly opening door as Skyler and Jughead walked in side by side.

The pair seemingly dry considering she had just been at the same fight he had come from, keeping the angry expression on his face as his ebony hair dripped down his cheeks.

Sweet Pea let out an irritated sigh before looking back down to attempt at continuing his game although all concentration had now gone out of the window as his head began to spin with the fact she had blatantly disobeyed his order of staying put. Let alone her aiming a gun at him and the other guys involved.

Forcing a tight lipped smile to his face and his thoughts away behind the wall within his head he stared at the red ball he was trying to put.

However, although the ball was red all he could see was red too. Nodding slowly with a clenched jaw to Fangs, the twizzler obsessed Serpent finished his drink before continuing on to play.

Sweet Pea rubbing his cheek hoping to take away the ache from the knock out hit he'd received barely an hour ago.

"Whatever. Let's just finish the game, I'm not in the mood to deal with her frustration right now."

Sweet Pea, not noticing the furious expression Skyler currently had continued to attempt to play. Nonetheless he couldn't admit to himself that it was now pointless, his mind had wandered entirely and now all he wanted to do was confront his girl.

Fangs grinned to himself, glad of the distraction due to the fact he had just won the $20 bet they had placed on the game. Leaning back with a sly smirk as he gestured to Sweet Pea to cough up the cash.

When Sweet Pea finally did look up from his burning glare on the red ball, his eyes locked on an uncomfortable looking Jughead standing around and no sign of Skyler who had originally been with the denim jacket wearing boy.

Deciding against his own will, he placed down the cue and rolled his shoulders as they clicked painfully.

"I'll be back, reset it."

Fangs nodded and began to do so as Sweet Pea begrudgingly headed towards the Serpent to be.

"Alright there Jones?"

Jughead looked startled for a second. Shutting back his fear knowing it would give the Serpent a weird sense of pleasure to see his fear, as his eyes narrowed at the rather intimidatingly tall Serpent standing before him.