{9}

Yuna POV

"That won't work on me." I say, I flip him over my shoulder into one of those houses. "Okay, now I know never to mess with Yuna." Izuru says, "Well, I was raised in a noble family." I say. "Oh yeah! How are you two friends?" Rangiku asks, motioning to Shu & me.

We look at each other, I turn away from him. "Nothing you need to know." I say, I can feel my cheeks heat up a bit.

-Time Skip-

"Shu, Izuru, rest. You had a pile of rocks fall on you." I say, all the boys scream like girls. I double over, laughing my ass off. "Y-Yu! That wasn't funny!" Shu stutters, "Oh hell yeah it was. There's my blackmail technique." I say.

"Yuna!" Izuru says, I stick my tongue out at him. I giggle.

Shuhei POV

Yu giggles, damn! It's making me fall for her even more, I look away while blushing. She's perfect to me, even when she scares the crap out of me.

-Time Skip & Fuka's POV-

"Aka." I say, she looks at me. "Yes, Fuka-nee?" She answers, "I want you and some of the division to re-seal all of the Jokaisho, before Kariya can detente his seal." I say. "Right away Captain." Aka says, and shunpo's off. A hell butterfly flies into the room.

I hold out my finger, it lands on it. "Fuka, I need you to report to me ASAP." Yama says, alright Yama. I'm a coming, I shunpo to his office. "What do you need me for, Yama?" I ask, "I need you to send some of your side of the division to re-seal the Jokaisho." He says.

"Already did." I answer, "Oh, alright then." He says. 

-Time Skip-

Go undercover in the World of The Living? Alright, I have gone their a lot. A red blur tackles me, I blink. What the... "Fuka-nee! I get to go to the world of The Living with you and the others!" Aka says.

Oh? Well this will be fun.