The eight Chapter: Worries and Curiosity

Start from the beginning

Minho this time is already sitting on the chair placed in front of her table. "Hmm, let us just say that it is my gift as a friend."

"Friend?" She mimics as if reassuring what she heard.

"Yep. Can we just be at least friends?"

Dhine is still holding the pendant. She looks at him and then sighs. "Okay, for the sake of my Hana chingu, I will allow you to be my friend."

Minho's face radiates happiness. He lends a hand to her which in return she just stares at.

"Ya, why are you just staring at my hand? Come on, why don't you take it?"

"Ohh? Is it really that necessary huh?"

Minho hisses. "Aishh... I don't know how Hana is able to tolerate your personality when you seem so weird, mean and aloof with people."

"Okay! Okay! I give up. I will take your hand, but you will promise me that you will go out after this, okay?"

"That's not a problem."

Dhine hesitatingly lends her hand towards his. As she touches his hand, she feels like she is being electrocuted with that small electricity running within her. She releases his hand right away.

"Do as you promise."

"I get it Dhine. You don't have to say it again, but you still owe me. I need to see and hear it. Arasso?"

Dhine lazily nods, showing him as if she is not interested with what he is saying.

"Good, coz' I will be asking you to accompany me eating outside this evening. See you!"

Minho walks away, leaving her unable to say any word. Why on earth he is acting like this to me? Aigoo... Maybe he already misses Hana.

Upon realizing that the two is already in a relationship, Dhine suddenly feels guilty. She shakes her head away to release her emotions.

Suddenly, she feels like sending Hana a message. Wait... I remember, my phone... Minho took it! Urgh...

Minho's P.O.V.

He frowns when he hears a different ringtone in his room. He remembers that he forgot to return Dhine's phone.

As he checks the caller, he finds out that it is Dhine's mother who is calling. Hmmm... Should I answer it or not? What if this is an important call? But still I don't have the right to do it right? But what if there is an emergency in their house?

He is already holding the doorknob when he answers the call.

"Umma!" Minho is a bit surprise to hear a child's voice. He is about to talk when the door suddenly opens. BANG!

"Ouch!" Minho holds his throbbing in pain forehead and nose.

He sees Dhine who at that moment snatches right away her phone. She signals him to keep quiet.

Dhine's P.O.V.

She signals Minho to keep quiet. She gets out and walks a bit away from his room.

She is already on her way to Minho's room when she hears her phone's ringing tone. Right at that moment, she already knows that it is her son who is calling her since she sets a special tone for her mother's call and it is also very unusual for her mother to call her at these working hours.

"Hello baby boy?"

"Umma... I heard man voice there. Are you where?"

"Umma is at work baby boy. I was talking with a guest. Hmmm... Why is my baby boy calls umma?"

"Me want to say, very good I receive in my drawing!"

"Chincha? Umma is so happy to hear that baby. So what do you want me to bring when I go home?"

"Ice Cweeaaaaammm!"

Dhine chuckles as she hears her son's cute scream. He is really hyper when thinking about ice cream. "Okay then! Umma will bring an ice cweeemm. Wait for me when I get home okay? I love you so much baby boy."

"Me love you too umma."

As she finishes the talk, she remembers on checking Minho. *knock* *knock*

"Ya! Good thing you know how to knock." She sees Minho pouting while still holding his forehead and nose.

"Are you okay?" She sheepishly asks as she feels guilty for hurrying and not knocking at the door earlier.

Minho smirks. "Do you think I am okay? What if you break my nose with that? Aigoo..." Minho sits on one of the room's sofa. He leans his back while still his hand on his face.

"Aishhh..." She walks towards his fridge.

"Ya, what are you doing?"

She did not listen. She gets ice and puts it inside the ice bag. She sits beside him. "Here. This will help."

Minho just stares at her blankly. He looks like he is analyzing her randomness. "Are you okay Dhine-ssi?"

She frowns. Am I supposed to be the one asking that to him? In the end, Dhine flips away Minho's hand that is holding his face and pushes his forehead to lean back on the sofa. She gently places the ice bag on his forehead. "Next time, don't answer my phone."

Minho, who at that moment gets stunned, finally recovers. "But I thought it is okay since it is your umma calling. Perhaps it is so important."

"No matter what happens, do not answer my calls okay?"

Minho just shrugs his shoulders. He concentrates his gaze on the ceiling.

"By the way.... Urghm, mianheyo."

Minho glances at her. "Am I hearing you right? You are asking for a sorry?"

Dhine pushes the ice bag on his forehead which makes Minho wails in pain.

"Ya! That hurts! Aigoo." Minho holds his face again which in return receives a flip when Dhine flips it away.

Minho's P.O.V.

He secretly watches Dhine from the corner of his eyes. He notices what she really looks like. He traces the form of her face, her eyes, her nose—everything about her.

He scolds himself as he remembers Hana. What are you doing Minho? You already have a loving girlfriend. You are just here to have a vacation, right?

But somehow, the more he stops himself, the more he gets curious about Dhine. Aigoo, I am just curious to her okay?

As he remembers what he heard earlier over the other phone, he holds Dhine's forearm to make her stop from what she is doing. He sits properly while facing her. "I have a question."

"Huh?"

"Are you already married?"

"Me? Of course not."

"But—But I—I heard a child earlier on the phone... Calling you umma."

He can see that she freezes for a while.

"Do you have already?" He repeats. "Tell me Dhine, do you already have a child?"