chapter 1

T H E  S H O C K E D

Ciel's POV

"I do not."

Gasping some people stood up, dumbfounded from my answer. Sometimes I don't understand people, it's wrong for people of the same sex to be married or have a relationship. But no I'm allowed to get a blood relative pregnant.

"C-Ciel, why, a-am I not good enough, is there someone else. Do you want me to change, I swear I'll do anything."

Some people, I love her, I truly do, but only as family, she might as well be my sister.

"Lizzy, listen, no matter what never ever change for love. If they don't like you for who you are then they aren't worth it. Also yes, there is someone else and I don't care if it's wrong but I love them. Now!"

Facing the crowd I yelled, since no one was paying attention. All the whispering subsided, willing me to go on.

"I apologize sincerely for wasting your precious time. However I wanted to gather everyone here to make a statement. Recently I have fallen in love with someone that will most likely not feel the same."

Glancing at Sebastian for a split second we make eye contact. The Miller second made my heart flutter and cheeks go crimson. Continuing my speech I looked back at the crowd

"However I realized that the system in marriage for nobles such as are self's is fucked. I'm allowed to marry and bed my cousin, but if I fall for someone else it's wrong? How is that right. I also know that considering who the person I love is, if I made it public I would be ruined.  But I am not afraid of what others think, I am not going to pretend like I'm happily in love with someone I'm not. So in the slight chance that this person loves me back, I will through a huge ball and announce who it is."

I turn back to Lizzy, pull out a handkerchief and dry her eyes. Hugging her one more time.

"I hope you find someone better than me. Someone that will smile wholeheartedly because of you."

Whispering that I pull back, kiss her on the cheek and walk away, Sebastian following behind. The area for this event was in my garden, so as soon as we got inside I pinned my butler to a wall. He wasn't shocked at this, he just blushed, I didn't know demons could blush. Smiling slightly I leaned down right next to his ear.

"Do you love me back, Sebastian?"

Those six simple words made him a flustered mess, surly he's had someone fall in love with him before? Right.

"Master, you didn't have to do that for me and yes, I do love you."

Now it was my turn to blush, I can't help it, the way he says 'master' is such a turn on. Pulling back I leaned forward again, my target his lips. And finally I get the sweet satisfaction of kissing him. His lips are smooth, kind of taste like cake? How is that possible? He hates human food, it's basically poison to a demon. A wet substance makes me open my eyes and lean back.

"Why are crying, my love."

Worry laced my voice, cupping his face I used my thumb to dry the tears.

"I've never been this happy, master. No one has ever expressed love for me without thinking of my title. Even Grell knew who I am, I'm just so overjoyed it's bringing tears to my eyes."

Even though that statement confused me I ignored it, its a matter to be dwelled on later. He brought his hands up, grabbing mine and lacing are fingers together.

"I love you, so very much. However I didn't know you were the romantic type. I wonder how good you are in bed."

Smirking in victory at how flustered he became I lead him up the stairs, eventually opening the door to my bedroom. Making it to the bed I sat down and gestured to him to sit on my lap. Now straddling me Sebastian kissed me, firmly but gentle at the same time. Lowering us back slowly I tangled my fingers in his silky, raven hair deepening the kiss. Licking his bottom lip, I asked for entrance only to be denied. Smirking into the kiss I lowered my hands, sliding them further down I made it to his area. Gasping at the feeling he opened his mouth slightly, finally gaining entrance I slipped my tongue in his mouth. Gliding it around his mouth earning muffled moans. Pulling away we opened are eyes. His eyes are half lidded, face flushed, mouth agape and panting softly.

"I didn't know you were the submissive type, Sebastian~."

He only leaned down, hiding his flustered face in the crook of my neck.

"You so mean, master. Teasing me like this, however we must go see what the other servants have been up to."

I hummed in agreement. Once he lifted his head up I cupped it again, kissing him one more time before getting up.