II

It's been weeks and some cuts have been made already. Update I got a tattoo its and the Peter guy hasnt been talking to me lately. It doesnt bother me or anything but id like to know why.

"Hayes?" Someone asks and I look up its Tris

"You okay? You're not eating your food" She asks

Im not here to make friends but Tris and her friends are... nice.

I nod and start to eat and her attention drifts off.

I want to get some rest since training has been tough and i've been lacking due to stress.

When i walk back into the hall its quiet and no ones there. Usually there are few people who walk around but theres no one. I start to walk but i hear something snap and i turn around and a punch comes my way. I stop the punch and someone from behind puts me in a headlock. I start kicking the guy in front while pinching the arm around my neck. I nearly kicked the guy off the ledge and he became concerned. They made their way into the hall closer to their destination.

I begin to scream and he covers my mouth i bite his finger and he yells. The other guy took hold of my feet and tears began streaming down my face.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell im thrown to the floor and i close my eyes. I hear punches being thrown around and running. I open my eyes and see Eric. "Oh" He says analyzing my arm which i fell on i cant feel it.

Eric wipes my cheek and gives a sympathetic grin. He carries me while i cry in his arms. Its embarassing that im sobbing in front of him and more embarassing i couldnt save my ass. Dauntless are suppose to be tough.

I sigh in pain and Eric looks up at me before touching my hand again.

"You'll be alright"

"Thanks...for this and for what happened back there"

"Ill find those guys...get some rest alright?" He tells me and finishes the bandaging.

"Night" He says and steps out the room.