I

A banging sound awakes me.

It's four.

"Be in the pit in two minutes"

I groan and pull the sheet off of me.

I strip again and get dressed I'm the first one out. Eric goes over the chart everybody's ranking and that we have to earn our spots. During stage one we fight and learn how to shoot. My dad actually being dauntless born taught me everything I needed to know. But I know that they've changed the rules quite a bit. We go for a run with four and stop upon a group of the fraction less.

After day 1 I'm exhausted.

I go shower it's just a habit of mine but I pick out clothes and bring them with me in the shower. Rarely does it make it here because I leave my clothes on the bed. After my shower I wrap myself with a towel and walk to get my clothes.

There's no one in the room other then of course Peter. "I can leave you know" He says. "I uh I was going to change in there I said" I say pointing towards the toilet room. "No it's okay I'll go in there" He says. I feel bad that I'm kicking him out of the room just because I need to change. "you can stay in here just cover your eyes" He nods and covers it with one hand.

I quickly slip on my undergarments and I put on the thick long sleeve they gave us. I look at Peter and see his index slightly extending. He notices me noticing him and closes his hand... fully. I get my pants on and lay down. "I'm done" I say and his hand un clasps from his face. He gets up to leave the room.

"Why were you staring at me?"

He stops and slowly turns around.

"Can't help it you're so gorgeous..." His face turns a pinkish color. The color your face would turn if you were either embarrassed or constipated. "Goodnight Hayes" He smiles "Uh goodnight Peter" I say.

I wake up next morning before Four comes in here again to make a ruckus.

When I head out I see Eric.

"Hello Hayes" He smiles

"Hello" I say

"Why don't we work on your hits while the rest are sleeping"

"Sure" I say

He stands behind me and guides my arms to the right position. He tells me to hit and when I do he leaves his hands on my hips. I stop out of breath and look at him.

We hear things move in the back and we see Peter putting some stuff on the floor.

"You're doing good Hayes keep it up" Eric says and walks away.

"Was he harassing you?" Peter asks

"No why do you ask that?"

"He was a little touchy"

"He was just trying to help me that's all" I say and start hitting again.

Mmm Peter mumbles.

My ranking 19.

Molly is top girl I think she's like 6 or 9.

Good for her lets just hope I can beat her if we get chose to fight.