I'll Protect You Brother

My name is Skye Winchester. I'm Dean's twin sister, and Sammy is my baby brother. I protect him with all I have. Well, when said baby brother started dating the devil, I didn't approve at first. I kept a smile on my face so they wouldn't be concerned or hurt, but if they ever started to kiss when I'm in the room, I easily clear my throat and they break apart. I'm sure Lucifer could tell I didn't trust him too much around my baby brother, so he kept his hands off him when I was around.

Well, I was shopping with Sam and Lucifer, making sure they got everything they needed. I was scanning the list and I remembered the milk. "Shit. Sammy, can you go grab the milk?" I asked my little brother. He nodded and walked off, leaving me with Lucifer.

Suddenly, a man comes up and started whispering shit about Lucifer and Sam being together. He must've seen them kiss each other quickly before Sam walked off. Lucifer went to go get him, but I just grabbed his jacket. "Lucifer, it's not worth it," I said.

"Homos go to hell. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a disgrace to humanity. You are utterly disgusting for what you're doing and you're going to burn in Hell," the man spat at Lucifer. I stepped in front of him and socked the man in the mouth before kicking him where the sun don't shine. I then got back in position to fight as he stared at me with shock.

"What? Come on, if you're going to mess with him, you mess with me. And sorry dickwad, you don't want to mess with me," I snarled. My ring had left a good imprint on his face and I snarled once more when he looked ready to fight. "Say another word about him and you will lose all your teeth," I growled.

The man left, his lip and cheek bleeding and limping a little, while I turned around and wiped my bloody hand on my pants. Lucifer and I didn't speak a word of it to Sam, and he just went back to holding Lucifer's hand happily.

When we got home, Sam walked off to help Dean with some research, after being assured by Lucifer that we could handle the groceries. After Sam left, Lucifer turned to me. "Thanks for standing up for us," he said softly.

I smiled a little at him. "Don't mention it."

"I know you were just standing up for your brother, but it felt good-"

"Hey man, shut up for a second," I said. "You're dating my brother. You make him happy. You're happy. You two are perfect together. I was skeptical at first but when I heard that man talking shit to you, about you, I lost it. I know you're a lot older than me, but don't worry aboyt people trying to hurt you. I'll protect you brother," I smiled softly. I then gently rubbed his shoulder. He leaned into the hand and I gently gave him a hug. He tensed up. "Relax, I won't hurt you," I promised, bringing my hand up and petting his hair.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

We stood there in silence for a while, and it took him a couple seconds to realize that he wasn't hugging me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"I... I don't know."

"It's okay not to know," I promised, still petting his hair. "But if you're not okay, come to me or Sammy. Promise me that."

"I promise."

"Good," I said. He soon released me so I did the same. I looked down at my hand and it was swollen and bloody. "Oh wow," I said, looking at it. Lucifer started to laugh at my monotone voice.

"Do you want me to help?" he laughed. I chuckled and shook my head before popping the knuckles in place and sliding my ring off. I washed the blood off before wrapping it and putting my ring in my pocket.

After I finished wrapping my hand Sam walked in. "What the hell did you do?" He asked. I chuckled.

"I fell in the stoor and broke my fall with my fist," I laughed. Sam chuckled.

"I should've known," he said. He went to kiss Lucifer but remembered I was in the room. I sighed and brought my hand up to cover my eyes as they kissed. When I peeked out, they were done kissing. Then I came to a realization when I put away the last item.

"Hey Dean! Brethren! Loving brother of mine!" I said in a sickly sweet voice. "I forgot the pie!" I added. He groaned loudly.

"SKYEEEEEEEE!" he whined.

"You want pie go get it yourself!" I cried with a small giggle. Then I pulled out some popcorn. "Let's watch a movie," I smiled. "Who agrees to Thor: Ragnorak?"

"Me!" Sam and Lucifer cheered. I heard a distant 'me too' from Dean and laughed. "Go get the blankets, pillows, and sodas. We are going all out, bitches."

Hey, that was pretty cute huh? Idk, just a random thought.