Chapter 6

"Heart's on fire tonight, feel my bones ignite, feels like war!"

- A Love Like War, All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil

*

I could feel pairs of eyes checking me out. I felt so uncomfortable yet so home. I took a nip of my drink. It tasted familiar. I looked at Calum who was totally looking at my boobs. I hold in my chuckle. I was about to tell him to stop staring as my attention was pulled away from Calum.

"Want to dance?" A guy walked up to me. It was dark but I recognized his voice, it was Michael.

"Not if she's already dancing with me." Calum smirked and lead me towards the dance floor, we never danced together before. I knew he was just being protective, but he maybe was a bit too protective.

His hands found my waist and mine found his neck. We started slowly dancing to the music as we both let go at the same time and stopped dancing.

"This is so not us." I chuckled. Calum nodded and leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"We can make out like we used to." Softly it left his lips so soft I had to focus to catch his words. His voice made me giggle like a school girl, which I was but still.

"You're just wasted and thinking about the past again!" I sang to him on which he leaned in and started kissing me roughly. I knew how much he loved that line. It was our song. His hands found my bum as I bit his lip in reply, he moaned softly as we - still kissing - left the dancefloor.

I tried to not start laughing at clumsy Michael in the back dancing like a dad. Calum saw my soft chuckling and his eyes found Mike. He chuckled as well and we sat down by the bar.

"Why are you still sober? You're boring." Calum whispered in my ear. I got kind of mad and took a big shot of the drink in my hand. Calum's loud laughter echoed trough my head as I took his hand and grabbed him of the stool.

"Boring my ass." I groaned as we went trough the crowd to the entrance. I caught Zayn's stare at us in the quick movement I made but didn't bother to wave or so at him.

It was all his fault everything that was going to happen to me on the way to break Calum his heart all I had to go trough. But most of all, all that Calum had to go trough when we are going to break up.

Before I knew it we were outside. There were some people smoking and Calum opened a new package of cigarettes.

He got two out and hold one out for me. My hand went to grab it and I placed it between my lips.

Why was I doing this again?

Cal lit the end and I tasted the killing but yet amazing taste again. It was not a metaphor you see, I gave it the fucking power to fucking kill me like it was fucking nothing. Yes, I was fucking saying fucking too much in my mind but I was mad at myself for doing this.

I breathed in and out and the smoke got me thinking about Calum and I, maybe I should just kill Zayn, so we could be together. Maybe it was the nicotine, maybe it was the alcohol, or both but I really felt something towards Calum. Or maybe it was my heart, I couldn't tell.

I took the cigarette out his mouth and threw it on the ground, same for mine. I stepped on them as I stood on my tiptoes to grab Calum's neck and press my lips onto his.

*

The next morning the only thing I was wearing was Calum shirt, I noticed him lying next to me just casually staring at the ceiling.

"You're awake?" He smiled. I couldn't remember that much from last night but I did know we had sex. My head was hurting like hell and I coughed.

"I am." I answered Calum. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me close to him.

"I'm never letting you go again." My eyes looked at the tattoos on his arm. I missed just staring at them.

I jumped out bed. As I was lightly hungover I almost fell over my own shoes. I looked at the desk in the corner. A couple pills were lying there I guess Calum left them there. Spread but sorted by color.

I walked towards the desk took a pill.

Not long after that it started to work. It kind of calmed me down. I got back next to Calum.

"You know Alex, last night was actually quite fun. Wait you know you just took drugs right?" I smirked as I moved towards him and pulled him closer by pulling his shirt towards me.

"I do babe." His soft lips found my neck softly sucking. I moaned in response.

"You are such a playboy Cal." I mumbled before planting my lips on his. My head was driving me crazy so dizzy I was starting to feel.

"Maybe I am, but you are a slut." He groaned softly.

"Maybe I am.." I repeated him.

"But you're my slut right?" He gave me a cheeky grin before pressing his lips onto mine again.

"Always." I whispered in his ear. I had no idea if it were the pills which had caused me to say this, but maybe I just truly liked him.

And that was the thing, I had no control on my emotions. The drugs and the alcohol just made me so into him that there was no bother to even act or pretend.

What was going on?

----------------

Short I know sorry it's just I'm lazy and I have vacation so yea sorryyyyy