Chapter Three - The Meeting

Len p.o.v
Jin oppa had told me he would help unpack because Jimin is a lazy pain in the ass, his exact words. I had just finished with my last box of clothes when Jin calls for me, there's slight amusement in his tone which make my curiosity rise.

"Yeah?" I say as a wipe my hands on my shirt, walking towards him.

"I'm not always right but I don't think your posters are supposed to look like this." He giggles a bit and I just look at him before glancing at my posters.

I look at my posters and boy oh boy was I fucking pissed, Park Jimin.

I stormed out my front door and started stomping up the stairs. With out hesitation I kick Jimins front door open probably breaking it.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN, IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BITCH ASS!!" Within seconds Jimin is behind the kitchen island with fear struck eyes.

I start walking towards him but two hands grab my waist and lift me so I can't attack Jimin, Jungkook.

"ARGH PUT ME DOWN IM GONNA RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!" Jimin whimpers from behind the counter and continue flailing around.

Eventually I'm out Jungkook grasp, it some how resulted in my shirt coming off, but I didn't care I had a sports bra on the shirt was just to cover the top of my sweat pants which hung lower than needed. I'm able to speed a crossed the room before Jungkook can grab me, I tackle Jimin and he runs around the apartment with me on his back pulling his hair out.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I CANT BELIEVE I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY POSTERS! YOUR DUMB ASS IS GOING TO GO CLEAN ALL OF THEM BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP, YOU KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH ME AND YOU DID IT ANYWAYS NOW PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!!" I could tell his eyes were starting to tear up.

"IM SORRY IT WAS JUST A JOKE! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!" He thinks he cans save himself, this bitch.

"YOU CAN TAKE YOUR JOKES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! JIMIN YOU KNEW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET THOSE DAMN POSTERS!" I've now grabbed a vase and am holding over his head ready to hit him.

"HEY!" We freeze looking at the source of the voice, he's tall, kinda cute, and he has a single dimple. He's honestly really cute.

He walks over and pulls me off Jimin twisting my arms and walking me towards the door.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?" I screech.

"Look I don't know who you think you are, but you will not barge into my friends apartment uninvited and you will definitely not try to kill him. Now I want you to leave and never come back." My eyes start to tear up from the pain in my arms.

I'm able to smack him in the face but he grabs my and smacks me back the room goes quite.

"NAMJOON!" Jimins voice had gotten deeper.

I start crying harder. The guy that's holding me just looks at Jimin.

"What?! She was getting violent!" He sounded upset.

"That doesn't mean you hit her back!" It was Jungkook now.

"I'm just protecting my friend from some crazy bitch!" His grip loosens a bit.

"Maybe you should make sure you know the full story before you start swinging." Tae.

"Just let go of her arms you've done enough." An unknown voice speaks he sounds angrier than Jimin.

He releases me and I bolt into Jimins arms, he holds me and shushes me, petting my hair. I start hyperventilating, and Jimin guides me to couch. The guy that was sitting there doesn't get up but scoots over and gives me they blanket he was using I accept it and smile at him slightly.