My story~chapter 2

Well apparently, today it's Nicole's birthday and we completely forgot about it. Just saying all the news from today. I am like super fond of exo, and i maybe wish that i can meet them someday.. No! maybe not. Because if I actually see them, I'll go really crazy-jinjja bicheoseo!(That's the way of really crazy in korean) Anyway, maybe i should yearn for that time? I don't know. I can play Miracles in December on piano if I really have the passion for it. Sometimes, it just have some really complicated notes and all that. But all the way, it shouldn't affect me! I like baekhyun and luhan~ ok enough of fangirling.. haha. The real problem is, I don't know how to telly parents. Because, things will get harder and they think i am joking. So, it's best to stay, you know, like unknown for a reason like this. There's a concert in August and I don't want to go mainly because it's pricey and you don't know what you are going to do there. Basically fangirling. Well to be honest, I think exo will sort of ignore you. What they really hate is screaming crazy fans and the crowd. My friend Nicole seems to be hyper and she wants to find a way to get tickets to the concert. I thought she was crazy but the matter was pulled of.