5

Normal P.O.V
"Shit! S-Sally...!" Jeff swore, rearing his head to look behind you. You swerved your head to trace his stare to a petite little girl in a pink, blood stained nightgown who was standing behind the bed that Jeff was making out with you on.

Your face flushed a bright cherry pink to match Jeff's blushing face. "Is she your girlfriend?" Sally asked bluntly, sweet tone still in her voice.

"Err... I... umm..." Jeff shuddered, looking up at the ceiling. Sally giggled and beamed up at you. "She's pretty! My name's Sally! What's your name? Can you play with me?" "Not now Sally, (y/n)'s busy..." Jeff sighed, getting up from the bed to deal with the adorable girl in pink.

"Rrrr...! You're so mean Big bro Jeff!" She pouted as Jeff tried to shove her out of the room. "You can criticize me later Sally..." He groaned, making you giggle.

After a few seconds of arguing between Sally and Jeff, Sally was sent to her over pinked up room to play with her dolls until Jeff was finished with you.

Jeff sighed after he closed the door, then taking a moment to stare at you who was sitting upright on his bed.

"Wha- What is it?" You shuddered, watching him advance towards you, a soft smile on his lips. He lay his body over yours, whispering seductively in your ear: "You have no idea how much I want to fuck you senseless right now..."

You blushed cherry red as he leaned down again, thoughts racing around in your mind like: 'I-Is he really going to...?!' He let out a chuckle that broke your thoughts:"... But I'm going to have to wait until everyone else is out killing... In the meantime..." He trailed off, biting down on your neck, his warm tongue going over it.

"Nghh! W-What was that for?!" "It's just a way of marking what's mine..." He mumbled, running his lips over the mark on your neck.

A few seconds went by before Jeff moaning: "So, I can continue right?" With a sly smile he placed his lips on yours, his hands gliding over your body.

Your hands found their way back through his raven black hair, his tongue tracing yours in a paced rhythm. His groans grew louder as you bit his bottom lip gently, he then deepened the kiss, growing hungry and lustful. 

His hips started to grind against yours, making you moan as they ground harder. "Je...ff..." You panted as his kisses went down to your collarbone, his tongue going over it.

He glanced up at you, letting out a small growl as he made his way up to your lips, kissing up your neck before settling on your mouth, making you moan. 

His groaning increased, you could feel him getting harder each time he ground against you. "Stuff... What I said earli...er, we're gonna do it right ...now!"

Jeff's P.O.V
Damn, I couldn't get a grip of myself! I wanted her so bad... I wanted to stake her as mine on that bed right then and there. To have my hands on her bare skin, my bleached fingers running through her hair... That cute mouth moaning my name...

I wanted to be her first... and If I didn't do it soon, then some little perv might get to it first... I felt myself getting harder by the second watching her blushing face look up at me.

"O-OK..." she gasped before I kissed her harder, trying to distract myself from the fact that I was so hard right then because of her.

My hand slowly went up her shirt, tracing against her bra for a moment before traveling even further up, almost lifting over her head... 

But... all good things come to a fucking end when you have Ticci Toby trying to bang your fucking door down. "Hey Jeffy! Hey Jeffy! Hey Jeffy! Hey Jeffy!" I drew away from (y/n), a strand of saliva connecting our lips before it snapped when I went to shut Toby up, (y/n) fixing her shirt up quickly.

"What?!" I snapped, looking down at his messy mop top of brown hair. "Can (y/n) make waffles?" He asked innocently, grinning up at me. I sighed in annoyance... He could be the biggest fucking pain in the ass at times...

I grumbled: "How should I know?" "Hey (y/n)? Can you make waffles?" "I don't know how to..." She said looking down at him, her face still flushed from what we were just doing.

"I'll teach you..." A voice said from behind Toby. It was L.J...

Normal P.O.V
You looked at Jack blankly, smiling that he offered to teach you. "OK...!" You beamed, letting Laughing Jack and Toby lead you down to the kitchen, Jeff grumbling behind you. The kitchen was actually the asylum cafeteria, cobwebs and broken furniture littering the floor.

"(y/n), THIS, is the kitchen..."

Toby's P.O.V
WAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLESWAFFLES!!! X3!!!

Normal P.O.V 
Laughing Jack was surprisingly good at cooking, even Jeff had a glimmer of amusement cross his face briefly...

However... whenever Jack put his hand on top of yours to control the whisk or when he whispered instructions into your ear, Jeff's eyes screamed 'jealousy' as he shot daggers at Jack, Jack chuckling under his breath.

When the mixture was finally put into the waffle presser and Toby started singing a song about waffles, Jeff slung an blood sleeved arm around your waist, glaring at Jack who was smirking with self satisfaction.

A few seconds passed before BEN and Sally burst through the kitchen doors, worried expressions on their faces. "What is it?!" Jack and Jeff said in unison, looking up at them while Toby sat down at his table scoffing down syrup drowned waffles.

"(y/n)!!! Ya gotta hide! ...Slender's br-" BEN started to say before three figures arrived behind him...

"Where's the new child...?"