Lost

Pidge POV
"What happened? She seems to hate you." I whisper, pulling him away from everyone else.

"Huh?" He tilts his head.

"AZARIA!" I whisper-yellled.

"Oh. Yeah, we were best friends. And I moved without warning. I didn't know either till Shiro told me and we left. I guess she's still angry"

"Oh. She seems a little too angry, though." I whisper back.

"Why are you whispering? It's fine." He says. I walk over to Azaria, to hear her side of the story.

"Hey, why do you hate Keith? Did he do something? I could tell because you glared at him when you woke up." I tell her.

"Did he tell you?" She looks at me dead in the eye.

"Yeah, I just want to hear your side of the story."

"Well, HE'S A BAD FRIEND THAT'S ALL I KNOW!!!" She yells the last part loud enough for Keith to hear.

"GET OVER IT! I WAS, LIKE, FOURTEEN!" Keith yells.

"YOU WERE FIFTEEN!" Azaria yells back.

"CAN'T ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN?!?!?" Kimara yells. At this point, I give up. I grab Azaria by the arm and walk over to Keith, grabbing his arm too, and walking into his room.

"Both of you, get over it and explain." I cross my arms.

"But-"

"It's no use. She's too powerful." Keith interrupts. I leave the room.

Keith POV
Silence. That's it. Nothing else. No small talk. Just. Silence.

"So, uh, how's life?" I ask, trying to break the ice. More silence.

"So, mullet. Nice." She finally speaks up.

"Shut up, troublemaker."

"Make me. I dare you."

"I'll stab you."

"Try me." That ends it. More silence.

"So, how's the family?"

"Hmm... let's see, the boy I called my brother left without telling me why. The guy I saw as a father also left. I was stuck in a prison, and never knew why my 'family' left. So, to sum it up, pretty good."

"Sorry, Shiro and I moved at last minute. I was surprised too. But, trust me, I really wanted to tell you. I would never leave you. So, how much damage did you make when I left?"

"Not much trouble. I ran away. Then, I got...uhh...found? I'm not officially adopted. That's how I met Kimara. The guy that 'adopted' me was cool. He liked weapons too. So, we were taught how to fight. He was really smart. He ended up making an actual spaceship thing without anyone noticing. Then, we got captured by the galra. Me and Kim managed to get out. But, the other guy is still there. Me and Kim got in here by a cloaking device. We took a huge risk. And, now we're here. Goodnight."

"Who is this guy?"

"Hmm?"

"What's his name?"

"Fucking Tony Stark. Who else?" She laughs. I join in. "His name is Jason."

"Is he nice?"

"He's pretty young for a father, I'll give him that. He's freaking nineteen."

"Oh god." I laugh.

"Kim says he flirts with her sisters." She flops on the bed. "What an idiot. He's like a mixture of Lance and you. I don't know how he manages to not kill himself. He's crazy."