What happens is convenient

After a fantastic night, the boys wake up early and very hungry, so they went down for breakfast, but they all followed sleeping, so they looked to see what they did, then they were facing the TV as they expected some adult to wake up and make breakfast, but 5 minutes later, it was so much hunger who had the guys who started to feel the noise of their stomachs asking for you, comforted Patrick was so stopped and asked Jane if I was hungry, and she moved your head affirmatively, so Patrick gave her hand and went to the kitchen to prepare something of eating. He began to take all kinds of ingredients from the cupboard, while Jane was sitting on the island and laughed because he was noticing that Patrick had no idea what to do, but he gave him will and that was a sweet gesture for her.

After the time, the boys left all the dirty kitchen and had not even eaten, but as Alice had awakened, he decided to prepare them breakfast, while they cleaned the dirt they left. They finished cleaning and sat super excited because he felt the aroma of delicious and tempting meal, as Alice prepared Hot Cakes with French toast and scalced eggs that really knew delicious, then Alice asked the guys to cover his eyes to take out of a secret drawer a specially made of money from the special maple that uses for special occasions, since the boys were being good friends wanted to celebrate it that way.

When they were having breakfast, he arrived by the entrance of the kitchen, the mother of Jane to take her, and as they had not yet finished eating, Alice told Katherine to have after breakfast, he went to the house to prepare the guys a surprise, since it was one of the few Sundays free from Jane and Patrick, in which they really did not have tournament, game or competition, so Katherine wanted to take advantage of being all day with Jane, but as I saw that the boys were looking for the boys were well, he decided to invite Patrick to participate in what he had prepared for her, so the boys are eager to know what they are about and begin to eat quick to discover the mystery.

They finished eating and rose to change and go to Katherine, so while Patrick was changed, Alice took advantage to comb with Jane and save time. Patrick finished dressing up and while Jane was changed, he washed her teeth and combed. They were organized in such a way that they could save as long as possible and reach as soon as to Katherine's home, so they did not take much and hardly ended, they ran down there. When they arrived they met with all the house, every desire, if they are closed, the windows were closed and any space where the light entered too.

The boys looked at them and surrounding the door to see what is about: Katherine had decorated the entire house for a flouristive experience: the hall was decorated with ornaments that shine in the dark, the chairs were covered with blankets that shine in the dark, and in the place of the TV he put a home theater for a function of puppets and flourishing puppets. The boys were delighted, so Katherine showed them a fluorescent paintings he had bought to paint his face and did not hesitate to do so, so they went up to paint, while Katherine was prepared for the function.

The boys went down and sat down to see the work, and at the end he painted his face to Katherine, then the brothers arrive and Carlton wanted to catch up his family organizing a grill, because the day was beautiful, the sun shined and it was an ideal afternoon for a grill in the garden. Jane suggests that Patrick invites Cassandra and she invites Fedor who had gone through the weekend, but Cassandra had her sister's birthday, so he takes advantage of Patrick's call to invite him to the party, but before accepting, he asked Jane to do since since his reconciliation, he realized that what Jane thinks is important, so from now on, any decision that he had to take, will ask for her opinion and his consideration. Although Jane did not like the idea like her because they were going very well, he understood that he denying permission was to force him to stay, which he knew it would not be good for any, so he gave him the verbed good at the invitation, and Patrick went to his house to ask his mom to take him and went to the party, and Jane took the way to test his new dance routine, since when he was alone, I got it easier and dancing was the only thing that he liked to do without company of Patrick. At all, Carlton calls Jane to let me know that the grill is prompt, Jane Low and is located in Patrick in the courtyard, amazed because he is asking him:

- But you did not have gone to the birthday party of Cassandra's sister?, Did it finish? How was the party?? Did you spend it well? -

Patrick looks at her eyes, smiles, and answers me:

- Yes I went, I was a little time with Cassandra, I tasted the cake and I remembered you and I would remember it and I would remember it as you would surely like it because I would like it because I was like you to be because I was all of chocolate, and I do not, I felt I had to go back, I spent her well but I was happening to me here with you, so I called Mom to get to look and I will be again to pass our only Sunday free -

Jane are fascinated to know what Patrick likes to spend time with it, so I look at her eyes, so he looks at her eyes, he smiles and says:

- You're right, it's our first Sunday free from you that you started Hockey and I can start Ballet, so we enjoy this grill that looks delicious that tomorrow we return to the routine -

Both are looked at the same time and start to eat and start to eat. When they finish, Josephine takes his guitar, Kenzo goes for his saxophone, Carlton for his battery, and next to Chandler as a singer, they start playing while the rest of them present them to dance until it starts to rain, that is when they start to join the things and enter to continue with the meeting within the house. They sounded so well together, that the parents wanted to form a band together, Patrick and Jane liked it a lot and asked them to touch Everybody Dance Now, so they continued to touch that song and everyone began to sing it, they enjoyed so much song that they decided to continue with a karaoke but neither Katherine, nor Alice, nor Jonah sang well, so the boys could not avoid laughing about how bad they did it but of a good wave that they put him. After the meeting, they decide to persuade their brothers to form a band and the other Josephine day, Kenzo, Carlton and Chandler, get together after classes to organize with the trials, but after a while, this project begins to affect the lives of other people.