Prolouge

Year - 2020

Hi. Um how do I start this...

Well I'm Rebeca Newsom. Captain of the British Army. Cardiff if you want to be specific.

I'm Welsh and also part American. Is that important? I don't know...

Well I was born on July 4th 2000. Same as the Captain America himself. But he was born in 1918. That's how some know me. My birthday is shared with Steven Grant Rogers himself.

My mother is Penny Newsom - or was. She disappeared when I was nine. 2009 actually. She worked for SHIELD for as long as I remember but that was obviously when she trusted me enough of course.

My brother. Well.... stepbrother really. My mom had him before meeting my father..Kyle Newsom, that's his name. Mysterious brother. I had so many questions for him. He had a weird schedule. Didn't know why for years. Then you welcome being a spy into the mix and you have secret former undercover spy for SHIELD. Working inside Hydra to gain details... you get the idea here.

My father on the other hand is by far not a hero.

Simply he's a villain.

Hydra.

He has for years.

He got my brother involved. Told Fury. Head of SHIELD. Got info. Tells me. Tells me about father. Gets killed at 17. As you do nowadays.

Joined the army as a cadet at twelve and worked my way up.

I also became an enhanced at thirteen.

Like the Maximoff's but I was forced. Then again I don't know how they did it as they wiped my memories of the whole procedure. It gave me my powers. Abilities. It also made me the person I am today.

Oh enough about old me.

Here's more about old me and a couple heroes. In the real story where the sword in the stone or Excalibur made me a hero.

Oh and don't forget the party. That really set the whole 'playing hero' thing off.

The is how Excalibur came to be.

Signing off

Rebeca Newsom.