The Demon Diaries Chap.1 part 2

The Demon Diaries Chap1 part 2

I stood on the wall, mortified on what was happening to me right now. I really couldn't comprehend anything else that was around except the man that was moaning and begging for entrance into my mouth. He kept licking my lips untill I let him in. His tongue slid into my mouth and began exploring every inch of it. His breath smelled of alcohol and he tasted like cigarettes. Eww, I am no fan of cigarettes and I really don't like alcohole so I was not just paranoid with the fact that he's going to rape me but also his smell and taste of alcohol and cigarettes. I keep begging in my head for someone to come and rescue me from this terrible nightmare but ofcourse now one showed up so my ass plus virgo was screwed. The man got annoyed because I wasn't kissing him back so he started taking my clothes off. Quickly he snatch off my red tank then his dirty hands were slidering down to my pants. He unbutton them and threw them aside. The next thing that came off was my bra. After he unclipped it and my big breasts fell down his jaw nearly drop to the point that it looked like it was goinh to fall off his face. His eyes widened with pleasure that he toke one of his hands and used it to squeaze my left breast. I yelp with despire. " Don't worry baby soon you'll be wanting more," he said then he squeazed it even more. Thats when I moaned with pleasure and started taking his shirt off and after unbuttoning his pants."See babe, I knew you would eventually get the hang of it."As he was about to slip off my panties I blurted out "No, please don't do this. I'm inocent! Please!!!" Nope, sorry I need this just as much as much as you do and besides we both want this. Its for the best." Then my panties were off and I was completly naked. The man toke off his boxers and he was naked now. I didn't really look at his body cause I am defiantly not interested in him but when I saw his dick, I'm like OMG. It was huge. I don't think its gonna fit and i didn't want that being shove up my vagina. No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!