Chapter 3 {Ran Over}

{Selena's POV}

-

Finally i been waiting for my all classes to be over.

I turned in my acting application, to be honest.... I fell confident about this! Im not going to chicken out this time. I'll do great, right?

I ran happily to Tami's and my room, litteraly throwing all my books to the wall.

I surprised myself and picked up all my scattered books on the floor.

It was Friday ,I had no homework, awesome.☺️

"Sh*t," I gasped.

I remember Tami wasn't going to be here for the rest of the day.

It was 5:47 in the evening and Tami's marching legs woke me up from my nap.

"Im late, im late, in late!," Tami freaks around the small room, fixing her herself up cute.

"Thats what you get for waiting in that long line for starbucks," I yawned.

"And good that you woke me up because im going to get food around the corner," I get up and put on my converse.

"Be careful then, take care," Tami hugs me.

"Hey did you hear that 1D is in town today? Hope to bump into them!," Tami fangirls.

Tami is a fan of them. Even thought she couldnt get tickets for their concert tonight.She'll jam to them 24/7

"Lol I hope you do," I smile at her.

"Ok, bye," Tami sweets her voice and leaves me alone in the room.

10 minutes later of boredom

I grab my wallet and put on some chapstick and headed out.

I founded myself walking to my cousins house, which isn't too far from my college.

I knocked the door, hoping for a respond...

"Hey Sel, long time no see huh?," My 18-year-old cousin jokes.

"Lol yeah," I smiled.

"Well come inside, my mom is making tacos with arroz(rice)," He spreads the door more open.

I step in and gaze around the living room.

I havent been in this house like a year ago, I remember the times me and my cousins would run around the streets and live life, but we became mature now and going to college.

"SELENA!," My little cousins runs to me, picking him up to my chest.

"I missed you Teresa!," I giggled and rubbed our noses together.

"Wow you got taller and prettier," She gushes.

"Lol you got bigger and taller too," I tell her.

"Now wheres my tia(aunt)," I gently put her down in the wooded floor.

She pointed to the small mexican decorated kitchen that was to our right.

"Hola Selena como as estado?(how you been?) -My aunt puts down her spoon and opens her arms and I scoop into her.

"Good and you?," I talked to her in spanish and take a seat in the counter.

"How good, hows college?," She ask me in spanish, the only language she knows.

"Ummm good, just need another year to graduate," I give her the news and looked down to her pictures she has right next stick to the counter.

"Oh how good that your doing excellent in college right now, hows your parents?," She stirs the rice over and over and looks over to the tacos that are sizzling from the oil.