Day 1 ~ Best Friend

• Věnováno Amelia

Dear Amelia,

I only met you this summer, but you are one of the nicest people I have EVER met! You were one of the only people there (camp) that was stuck-up or self-centered. You were there for me the night at the dance that was... different.... for me. You didn't think I was a weirdo or different (which i am!) when you met me.

And a plus, you are so pretty. When the rest of the girls were being asked to the dance and you weren't (don't worry i wasn't either) I could tell you didn't feel pretty (yes, i could tell almost everything about her from knowing her for a week). But you are! You blond hair is so amazing and I wish i could have it. You were also pretty on the inside. You were so caring to me and everyone else.

When I think about you, i think about three words to describe you. Caring (or loving but there kinda the same thing), funny, and perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You'll probably never see this, but i want you to know you are one of the big reasons why camp was fun for me this year.

Even though i won't see you for another year (maybe not if you don't do camp :o) I will miss you for all 365 days. Thank you, Amelia. You are truly amazing

Best Wishes and Hugs & Kisses,

Kat <3