Is there hope?

As we approach the inhabitants of the creatures I think to myself what is going to happen now? Will we live? Will I live? Each question just hangs on my mind, that means I'm not ready for this, the same thing happened a year ago, but am I ready for what will come next? We find shelter in a bus stop, the creatures are still lurking about which means we have to stay here for now. "Who was the smart guy that suggested we go around?" said in sarcasm, "Me" I said hoping he wouldn't get mad at me, "Mike calm down" said Ashley. The sister creatures keep moving then a while passes and they are out of sight, "I think its best we move now" I said. We keep getting closer to Blackwood Pines without any attacks so far and I think that's a record for not running away or waiting every minute for the creatures to disappear out of our sight. As always as soon as I think we're lucky the complete opposite has to happen, I hear a loud shriek, it sounds very familiar and it can only mean one thing. "Chris!" yells Jess as the creature pounces on him, "Help me!" Chris says in anguish, I want to help him, what are you thinking Sam just help him! I think to myself, "Hey!" with that I grab the creature's attention and then it yells a loud shriek and runs towards me, I keep running then I find a piece of string from Jess's backpack, as it is chasing me I wrap the string around the pine trees, "over here!" Jess yells which gives me the ability to wrap more string "yoo hoo!" I yelled, the creature looked fiercer and fiercer as it took each step towards me the I stealthily somehow wrapped the string around its long skinny legs and tied it to the string I attached to the tree which means the creature can't move, if it moves it will trip over. "Thanks" Chris said pleasingly "It's not over yet" as I say that I hear a loud shrieking noise coming from below the mountains, a herd of the sister creatures rush through and try to climb up here, "that's our cue to go Sam" said Mike "Ya think?" Jess moaned .

"Wait, hold on aminute" Ashley said suddenly "What is it?" Chris said in worry "Look, this bookhas all the answers" I take a look and realise it has everything to know aboutthese sister creatures! "Endomins, what a weird name" said Ashley "Wait that's the name?" said Mike in confusion"The only way to defeat the endomins is to take the bottle of spirits in themines and tip it out" I said while reading it " how can this be possible, wheredid you even have the book? What bottle of spirits?" I said in doubt "it must'vecome from the guy who visited us last year, I kept the book all along, it readshere a 'copy' of spirits is released in the air, whether the real ones are keptin the bottle as liquid form" "Well its obviously guarded by something" saidJess "but the mines, isn't that where Josh turned into a wendigo" I said "yeah,what if he's still lurking about there?" shouted Mike. As we speak a hole emerges into my eyesight, "wait a minute!" Ashley yelled, the hole looks like it leads somewhere, thensuddenly it feels familiar "It's the way down to the mines!" I yelled "I knewit looked familiar" Jess said, "you think we should go through?" said Mike"well if we want to end this once and for all we are going to have to" I said.While walking through the tunnel we all get major déjà vu, I'm thinking of howBeth and Hannah fell through here 2 years ago but only Hannah survived the falland had to eat Hannah to survive, then when we left Josh down here and heturned into a wendigo, I can't believe they were all related, thun! Goes the opening of the passageway, our only way out.