'This is only the beginning'

I don't want to think about it, but I cant stop. Two years ago, I suffered a terrible fate which resulted in the death of 1 friend, and the other one who... well you'll see. I'm past it now, I hope I am. Currently I am driving to the grocery store, everything is so vivid now, the sun shining so bright I can hardly see where I am going, birds tweet like it's a new day and age.

As I walk in the grocery store I see a familiar face, I wonder who is that? She has very beautiful hair with blonde streaks that peek around every surface of her head, she has long braids that touch the tip of her shoulders, she is tall and her smile is enlightening. Then I remember. Hey! That looks like Jess! I smile at her, hopefully she notices me, then she smiles back at me with excitement and screams "Sam!" Then I scream "Jess!" as we reach the center of the room I hold my hands out to hug her and she does the same thing "Man, am I glad to see you, perfect timing I was about to send out a video telling everyone, Mike, Emily,Ashley, Chris-" "About what?" I say curiously "Well it goes like this-" Then someone shouts out our name as Jess starts talking "Jess! And Sam?" says a tall, blonde, spikey haired man with glasses and a very heavy, brown, leathery dirty hiking backpack. "Chris!" I say excitedly "Chris!" Jess screams. "Why do you have such a huge backpack?" I said in confusion "itll, come in handy don't worry, I have some thing to tell you" chris explained in a tired tone "Blackwood pines" Say Chris and Jess in unison, "What now? I thought that place was deserted when we left." I said in disgust. Both Chris and Jess stare at me like I'm a five-year-old. "Oh, you don't know... don't you?" Says Jess in a confusing tone. Chris and Jess look at each other and frown, "How about-" Said Jess then being interrupted "How about you sit down and we'll tell you." Said chris in am eager tone. I sat down on a stool hopefully thinking what they were going to tell me wouldn't send me flashbacks of what happened last year, "It goes like this" Jess began," you know how last year-" "I remember everything about last year" I said impatiently "well you don't know this part, you know how when a human resorts to cannibalism" "Yes, they turn into a wendigo" I said scratching my head "Then their spirits get released into the air" "Yes" I said impatiently "Well, when the spirits of the wendigo get released into the air it triggers something-" Chris said with being interrupted by Jess "It triggers another spirit to take its place" Said Jess " So you're saying that everything that happened last year, deaths, two of our closest friends turning into wendigos didn't matter," I said then being interrupted by Jess "Sam" said Jess willingly "It didn't matter because it all came down to this?" I said with anger "Sam, we have to go back out there and end it all for good" said Chris understandingly. I sit down thinking for a while.

"Only if you come with me, I can't do this without you guys" I said "Of course" says Chris and Jess in unison. "But first, we need to get the others" I said while getting back up from my chair. I'm wondering what the next few days are going to be like, will we survive? Will people think I'm a hero? Well its only for me to find out. "I think I should send out a video" said Chris, "Yeah that's a good idea" said Jess understandingly. "Alright, here we go" I said. "Alright, we need your help guys, we need to go back out to blackwood pines, there is another creature that roams about, we don't know the name but the reason why they are there is the wendigo's deaths. Yes it may seem like a suicide but it's worth it to stop this thing once and for all" said Chris. "That'll do it" said Jess in a pleased tone. "You think they'll respond?" I said curiously "Well if they want to think we have some part in this then leave them" said Jess "Jess they will" said Chris. "I would like to think that" said Jess. Bang! Bang! I hear from the closed door in front of us "Wha- what was that" said Chris in a frightened tone. "This is only the beginning" answered Jess.