My name is Caysi. There's more to my story then you think. I party and smoke and drink slot. Just get use to it and buckle in.

I pulled up at another party. Jojo took my hand. Im in a lesbian relationship but Im just bi not les. We walked in and I walked to the drinks. Me and Cleo were gonna meet at the back room no one is in with our friends.

Gc names:

C-Caysi

J-Jojo

S-Sara

K-Kenya

I-Indiya
Gc texts at the party:

I- you all ready?

Everyone says yes and me and Jojo hold hands. We walk in and I flip my inches. Indiya is already there. "CAYSI AND MOJO JOJO" Indiya says hugging me then Jojo.

We sit down beside Indiya. Jojo sat on my lap and I held her. We were waiting for Kenya who walked in about 3 minutes later.

"Hey Kenya" Indiya says as Jojo gets off me. Indiya hugs Kenya Kenya hugs Jojo and I hug Kenya. We all sit down. Jojo gets on my lap again. I kiss her neck and she turns to kiss my cheek.

"Get a room freaks" Indiya says and I flip her off.

"Im not fucking on this dusty couch" I say and Jojo laughs.

"Yeah someone had gotten STDs from this couch" Kenya says.

"Oh hell no" I say lifting Jojo up to carry her.

I instantly get off the couch.

"Yall joking right??" Jojo says.

"Probably Indiya hoe ass" I say as I put Jojo down.

"Bitch" she says standing.

She punches the air near me and I pretend to beat her ass.

Jojo trips Indiya and she falls.

"FOUL PLAY!" Kenya screams.

I giggle and instantly have to pee.

"Brb" I say pointing to the bathroom.

"Can I go with??" Jojo winks.

"In not going in that dirty ass bathroom alone df" I say grabbing her hand.

We walk to the bathroom and I pee. Jojo looks at the mirror by the sink. I walk behind her and kiss on her neck a little bit. She looks at me in the mirror and smiles.

We walk back to the room. I see Sara and go to hug her.

"Caysi and mojo!" she says hugging Jojo then me.

"Hey Dora" I smile.

The reasoning for Dora is because she has pale skin brown hair and bangs.

"Okay Cumbucket" she smiles and everyone laughs.

I sit down and hold Jojo on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck. I feel her smile as she puts her head in my shoulder.