Instagram

Aaron POV
Fousey told me the girl's name. It was Veronica Merrell and she has a twin named Vanessa Merrell and they have a YouTube channel called the Merrell Twins. I write her name in my notes making sure not to forget. Then I sneak out of my room to get a snack to start watching The Office.

Roni Pov
I watched Fousey walk away and quickly log in to insta. I have to see this guys name is. Before anything could happen Alex was ready to start. So we did this finger lift challenge but I was to distracted by the cute guy. All of a sudden I see someone with a hoodie walk past. He tried not to show his face but I was paying so much attention that I realized it was the boy. We finished the challenge we got postmates. I was just ready to get home so I can look for this boy.

Aaron POV
I go in Fousey guest room and watch The Office. I go to the Veronicas insta. I like everyone of her pics. Then I put her videos on the tv. She goes by Roni and has a dog named Tiger. She is so cool. I guess I will Dm her. I type " Hi I'm Aaron. Alex's older brother. I thought I would introduce myself". Then I see it is 11:00 and go to bed.

Is this chapter confusing? Let me know and how did you like the last couple of chapters?