Collab

Roni Pov
Alex asked us to be in his video and we agreed. I wanted to ask did Alex know the cute guy but I felt kinda of weird asking. We walk away. Bad idea. I pass by the boy and blush Nessa notices.
" Oh look like someone has a crush"
" Wait what you noticed"
" Of course I've known you for 21 years I don't miss a thing about you"
" Who was he"
"Idk but I do know you like him"
" Oh shut up"
"Fine Alex just finished we are up next, then we have to go to Alex's friends apartment to do this collab"
" Ok just don't tease me about that guy"
After the convention
We got to Fousey house and Alex greeted us
" Hey guys thanks for coming I couldn't do this vid without you"
" No problem" We say in unison
We all laugh at our twin telepathy. We came in and introduced ourselves to the other girls then Fousey walks in. He shows us his dog Dollar. Then he disappears.
"I wonder where he went" Nessa asked. I was about to answer but I was cut off by a loud noise. It was Alex trying to scare us and low key it worked. "I almost peed my pants" I say loudly and excusing my self to the bathroom. The bathroom walls are pretty thin so I heard talking.
(Aa=Aaron F=Fousey)
Aa: There is this girl I have a crush on out there
F: What's her name
Aa: See that's the problem
F: Wait you like her but you don't even know her name
Aa: Yes but if you find out I can look at her social profiles and check her out
F: Ok what is she wearing
Aa: A Star Wars shirt and some blue jeans with white converse
F: Ok let me pee and I will find her
Aa: TMI
Roni Pov still
They were talking about me but I have to find out who likes me. Before the door could close I hurry look in the room to see who was talking about me and It was that cute guy. My heart fluttered and I ran I could barely even do the collab. When I told Nessa she freaked. I went through my social to find anything embarrassing. Before I could delete a photo Fousey came out and asked me the question. I played it cool and answered and watched him sneak in the room.

Ohhh how will she find out what his nam e is. See what happens in the next chapter.