Her

It's been a few days since I moved in. I'm eating a bowl of cereal for lunch. I mean, I'm broke. It's literally all I have besides Campbell's chicken noodle soup and like three day old pizza from some gross, local place. I put a big bite in my mouth when I see someone in front of me. I spit everywhere.
"What are you doing here?" I demand.
"It's my apartment."
"No, it's mine."
"Last time I checked, I was the one paying for this place."
"Okay, are you drunk or something?"
"No." He looks around and gets this stern look on his face.
"What have you done to my apartment!?"
"Well, it's mine, and decorated it."
"What!?"
"Okay, mister, tell me your name. We'll figure this out."
"It's Felix." He says after really thinking.
"Hi, Felix. I'm Serenity and I live here. I have for the past few days."
"Weird name."
"Hah. Thanks. I'm used to people making fun of it."
"I like it though."
"Well, that's a first." I laugh. "Tell me something about yourself." I gesture to a chair and he stays standing.
"Uh...I don't know."
"Maybe that's why you think this is your apartment. Maybe you have amnesia or something." I take a bite of my Froot Loops. "WAIT!" I say with my mouth still full. "I knew your name was familiar. The guy who lived in this apartment before me, his name was Felix. You must be him. Maybe something happened and you forgot you moved or something."
"I don't know."