He nodded looking at me anxiously, while quickly putting his ninja sandals.

"Ready!"

He chirped. I nodded and grabbed his hand and walked out to the streets. The villagers glared at our direction,  but quickly looked away when I made eye contact with them. Once we reached the hospital, Naruto squeezed my hand.

"What if I say something wrong?"

He asked as I signed the release papers.

"You won't, just don't get to carried away, okay?"

He nodded his head in understandment. I smiled and slidded open Sasuke's door. He was sitting down on his hospital bed, looking out at the window. He had something on his hand, a paper to be specific.

"Sasuke"

I called out gently. He turned to us and got up. He wobbly walked towards us like zombie, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I picked him up and he sobbed quietly, snuggling his head on my neck.

"Their gone,  aunt Kana, gone"

"Shhhh, we're here Sasuke, you have us, to easy all the pain, we won't replace your rightful family, but we'll give you the love to stich those wounds"

He sniffed and hugged me tighter. Naruto held onto my sleeve, looking up at us quietly.

"Now, im sure you two are hungry, let's go home and I'll make some lunch for the both of you"

They both nodded and I placed down Sasuke on his feet. He grabbed my sleeve, while Naruto moved his hand to hold to mine. I smiled down at both of them and we walked out the hospital.

"Mama, is Sasuke going to stay with us?"

Sasuke perked up, and listen closely to our conversation.

"He is, for now on,  we are a family"

I said looking at Sasuke. He smiled a little and Naruto grinned.

"Does that make him my brother!?"

"Well, I suppose it does"

I said stopping in my tracks, when I saw a fimiliar silver haired old friend.

"Naruto, Sasuke, hold onto me"

They nodded, sensing my change of mood. When my old friend noticed me, he tried to call me, but I teleported to my home before he could say my name.

"Why did you teleport us home mama?"

Asled Naruto curiosly. Sasuke let go of my sleeve and sat down in the couch.

"Well, mama just wanted to get home quickly"

"Mkay! And mama, what was it that you wanted to ask me and Sasuke?"

He askdd tilting his head,  as he sat next to Sasuke on the couch.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted a daddy?"

Naruto looked at me weirdly, and Sasuke scuntched up his nose.

"No!"

They both yelled.

"Why not?"

"Because, then he will take you away from us!"

Said Naruto with Sasuke nodding in agreement. I sweatdropped and sighed.

"Listen you two, your too young to understand this but, the Hokage only let me have the two of you because I had to get a daddy for you both"

They frowned and looked down at the ground.

"Who is it?"

Asked Sasuke, looking up at me.