Dylan put his hands on her shoulders, "Damn babe, chill."

I laughed, "Basically the next time they text me we'll just plan a meeting. Like I'll go and see them. Try to stop it myself. They want a rise out of one of us, and it's me."

"Explains why she slapped you." Alice shook her head, "I'm still mad about it."

"Me too." Ethan breathed out, his hands running through his hair.

I had forgotten how guilty he felt about my cheek. I felt my heart constrict.

"So what? You're going to fight them?"

"Verbally." I shrugged, "Just snap at them. They can't keep messing with us. Something has to give."

"Try to appeal to their senses." Dylan added, "Figure out the reason they're doing this and call them on it."

Grayson nodded in agreement, "And we'll all be on stand by."

"This some detective level shit!" Dylan grinned, "I'm in."

"Me too." Jules smiled at me, "We'll kick ass."

"Alright" Dylan grabbed a microphone, "I'm sorry, but I'm really excited about this." He laughed, "Like for real guys I have been so hype for this."

Grayson laughed, "Bro same!" He grabbed a microphone. "Which song?...Wait!" He went over to the spot to pick the song. "I know just the one." He smirked.

We all sat down except for Dylan and Grayson.

The beat started and we all instantly started laughing when we realized it was September by Earth, Wind, Fire.

"Do you remember? The 21st night of September!" Grayson and Dylan yell sang the lyrics.

"Oh gosh." Alice covered her face getting second hand embarrasment.

Jules jumped up and started dancing. "This is a bop!"

I laughed and got up joining her.

"Oh gosh." Ethan turned to Alice, "I got it too." He laughed and covered his now blushing face. "From Grayson and Autumn."

Alice laughed and shook her head.

I smiled at Ethan, "Don't be lame! Dance!" I grabbed his hand.

He shook his head, laughing, a huge smile plastered on his face.

Dylan and Grayson sang through the song. "We rocked it!" Dylan high fived Grayson.

As the night went on, we continued to sing very poorly to different tunes. Some throwbacks, some recents.

"Wait!" Ethan set his slice of pizza down, "What's that good song in High School Musical?"

"All of them?" Jules looked up at him, taking a bite of her pizza.

"Not all of them,"

"Your opinions wrong." She shook her head.

"The duet one. Like soarin flying?"

"Oh!" Dylan raised his hand, "It's breaking free!"

"Yes!" Ethan looked at me, "Let's do it."

"Oh yes!" Alice grinned, "That'd be adorable."

Grayson nodded, "I'm here for it."

"Alright." I laughed and got up, grabbing a microphone.

Ethan turned it on, grinning from ear to ear with excitement.