"Savannah, I really do like him alot and I cant let my mom go thru with this...we can move back to our old lives and just put Ericson Lazaier behind us both. We can heal together." I told her as we got to my car and we hugged.

"Ill be here to pick your ass up after this immediate fall thats about to happen. I was hoping the dick you got from Puerto Rico was enough to keep you good until—Imma stop talking ! Good luck. Call me later, Jackie-boy." She told me as we hugged again and she kissed my cheek. I placed my bags in the trunk and came climbed into the passenger. I got a message from my mom.

"I have this elective surgery to do and then ill be back to see you before we catch our flight...Eric is there."

It was fate.
It was the best thing ever.
We can talk and come up with exactly how we are going to tell her.

I crunk up the car and pulled off heading to the house. I arrived in the driving pavement and turned off the car. I stepped out and heard someone say my name. It was Nancy. I turned around and seen her running across the grass with Scottie behind her. I hugged her and then him.

"We thought we scared you, until I seen your mom one day getting the mail and she said you went on a trip." Nancy told me and I chuckled, "Yeah...With my bestfriend. How was yall summer?"

"Well—he and Dorado are dating and have left me for good. I just been working. Its good to see you. You just missed your mom." She told me and I went around and grabbed my suitcase.

"Lets go for dinner later...Ill txt you." I told her as I walked over to the front door and knocked. It opened and I heard.

"What did you leav—" I heard Eric say before shutting up and I stared down and seen his was in briefs. Do he ever have on clothes. I think he thought I was my mom. I walked in and smiled.

He closed the door and turned to me. I exhaled, "We need to talk."

"You been gone for two months and you come back and oh now we need to talk. We could have talked after that night in the living room—but instead you decided to be a little boy and run away." He argued. I let go of my suitcase and snapped, "You are my moms fiance. You do know what that is right? This cant happen. I went away to make my feelings for you disappear and—."

"Did it work?" He asked as he walked up closer to me. I stared up at him and he sternly asked again, "Did it fucking work? Because I can tell you it didnt for me....I swear you dont know how you make me feel. You awakened something in me that I never thought existed."

"And this is the exact reason of our talk...we need to tell her and end this all. I cant have you marry my mom and we got this connections. It aint fair to the most important person in my life." I told him. He licked his lips and stated, "And then what? I lose you both."

"Ric, you cannot have your cake and eat it too...it doesnt work like that. I just cant deal with this." I cried out as tears poured down my face. I turned away and took a deep breath as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and stared up at him. He rubbed his hand down my chest before wrapping his arms around me. I gasped and being his arms once again made me feel secure and in my own space. I closed my eyes as he whispered in my ear, "Say it...Tell me this dont feel right. Tell me this doesnt feel safe." I took a deep breath and spun around and started kissing him. I climbed him like a tree as he wrapped one of his arms around me and held me up. We started making out as he walked up the stairs.

*******************************

Eric tossed Jack on the bed and untied his shoes and tossed them. He leaned in and unbuckled his Hermes belt. He slid the jeans off of him and he was wearing Calvin Klien skin tight, orange,briefs. Eric licked his lips as Jack sat up and took off his shirt. He pulled Eric on top of him and they started making out. Eric moved down his neck and started sucking on it. Jack moaned, "Ohh fuckk." With his feet he pulled off Eric briefs as Eric took his off. He flipped Jack over and went down and spreaded those cheeks and stared at that perfectly shaved asshole. Eric dove into tongue fucking it. Jack was moaning louder than he ever has. Eric sucked on it causing a popping sound everytime he finished.