Chapter 7 tower of omens

The Thundercats were heading towards the tower of Omens. It is said to hold the book of Omens which was what they were looking for.

"We must be careful of traps." Cheetara said.

"Yes we must because I heard in old ruins like these there are often booby traps." Liosia said.

They made it inside and found a pathway over some spikes. The kittens looked nervous.

The door was locked.

"They must of left a key behind," Lion-o said.

"I say they left quite a few." Tygra said.

"Whoa," Leonaro said.

"Okay a locked door we have to try all the keys it looks like." Cheetara said. She used one of the keys and the walk way was pulling in.

"We don't have time for that!" Panthro shouted.

"We can just pick the lock." Wilykat said and picked the lock and the door opened.

"Okay I have to be fast for the is ." Cheetara said. She ran through and turned off the traps and they went through the door.

"Okay now what?" Liosia asked.

The room started to fill with water Panthro looked nervous. "What's wrong Panthro?" Wilykit asked.

"I never told you guys, I can't swim," Panthro said.

Panthro sank like a stone and managed to pull them through the vents.

"Not being able to swim has it's advantages." Panthro said.

"I'll teach how to swim later," Liosia said.

"Okay now let's get to the tower." Lion-o said.

They made it to the bridge and walked to the tower.

They saw Mum-Ra. "Mum-Ra!" Liosia said.

"Jaga!" Cheetara said Jaga was in a lantern.

"We have to be careful," Liosia said.

A fight had started a Liosia threw her boomerang knocking down a lizard. Cheetara ran to the top using her speed.

Lion-o came up and helped her. Mum-Ra attacked and Lion-o was in trouble. Jaga knew he had to stop it so he broke out of the lantern making a bright flash of light.

"I won't forget this, some day your luck will run out!" Mum-Ra shouted in his raven form.

Cheetara picked up the broken lantern. "He sacrificed himself to save us." Cheetara said.

There was a small light it touch the book and Lion-o was able to take it out of the circle it was in.

"Now we should get some answers." Lion-o said.

He opened the book.

He looked shocked. "What's wrong?" Liosia asked.

"It's blank," Lion-o said.