"Okay, Sir..Ajax.  I'd like that.  I need to stop by the dorms first." 

I gave him a reassuring smile.  "Of course, I'll take you right now, you can pack some clothes, your books and your meds and we'll head out to my beach house.  Come on, my car's back this way."

Thirty minutes later we were parked outside of his dorm.  "I'll just go pack my stuff," Benji murmured as I shut off the car.

"Do you need me to come help you?"

"I don't think so…what kind of clothes should I bring?"

"Just casual, shorts, t-shirts, a bathing suit or two.  Keep it simple, you can always borrow something from me if you need so don't worry too much about it.  Just make sure you have the right books and your medication okay Benji?"

"Yes, Sir."  He hopped out of the car and jogged up to his dorm while I sat and contemplated what it was about this boy that made me invite him away for the weekend after spending an hour and a half with him.  This certainly wasn't what I had planned to do.

Benji's POV

I snuck through the building and successfully made it by the common room without being noticed by any of the guys who were still inside partying.  Don't they have any kind of a life, I wondered.  Upstairs I quickly threw a few things in my backpack along with the books I needed, my laptop, phone charger, toothbrush and of course my meds.  I texted Jamie and let her know what was happening and promised to study hard.  I didn't get a reply back so I figured she was busy with Dennis.  I left a note for my roommate as well, but he was always off at his girlfriend's dorm, so it was probably a waste of time anyway.  I pretty much considered my room a single at this point.

I quickly locked my door and ran back down the stairs, heading back to Ajax's car.  Before I made it by the party though a large figure stepped out of the door.  "Where you headed Benj?" Eric slurred, "I thought you were going to come have a beer with me?"  He stepped up close and snaked a hand around the back of my neck.  "Why don't we go have that beer up in my room?"

"Uh…no thanks Eric, I'm just headed back out, I'm going out of town for the weekend," I stammered.

"Babe, that's just unacceptable," he grumbled, throwing an arm over my shoulders and pulling me right up next to him.  "You," he now whispered, "promised me.  A.  Beer.  Tonight." He emphasized each word slowly. 

"But…"

"Nope!  No words.  You're coming upstairs with me," he said firmly as he started to drag me towards the stairwell.

"Eric!" I tried, but he was too big and too strong.

"Benji!"  I heard a deep fierce voice call from behind us.  The tone was enough that we both froze and I quickly turned around, panic starting to set in.

"Ajax."

"Who the hell are you?"  Eric slurred indignantly.

"Lemme go Eric," I burst out finally wrenching myself free.  I started to walk to Ajax when one of Eric's big hands grabbed my shoulder.

"Who the hell is this guy Benji?" he sneered.

"He's my friend, now let. Me. Go!"

"I think you'd better listen to him," Ajax's calm, but firm voice spoke again and I realized he was closer now, just a foot away from me.

"Yeah, and who the fuck's gonna make me?" Eric asked him and I rolled my eyes at the human cliché I once thought was sexy.

"Benji, go get in the car, I'll be right out," Ajax said evenly.

"But.." I tried.

"Now Benji," he continued in the same tone.  I quickly headed out the door, peeking back through the glass just as I reached outside.  It looked like they were talking…or Ajax was talking and Eric was standing like a dumb oaf staring at him wide eyed.

I quickly went to the car not wanting him to find me watching when he'd given me a simple command.  A few minutes later Ajax walked calmly out of my dorm and got into the car.  I was afraid to say anything so I just sat in silence while he started the car and began to pull out.

"He won't be bothering you anymore Benji," he finally spoke.

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I just said what needed to be said," he replied vaguely.

"I'm sorry Sir."

"Have you done anything to be sorry for?" he asked as we stopped at a stoplight.  He looked over at me and I felt like he was asking me if there was anything more going on with Eric than met the eye.

"No Sir," I answered, not taking my eyes from his.  I felt like he could see all my truths when he looked at me like that and I wanted to be honest with him right from the start.

"Good," he said curtly turning back to the traffic.

"Thank you," I whispered as I sagged back into the luxurious seat and released the tension I'd been holding for the last 10 minutes.  I took a deep breath and let it out slowly while closing my eyes.  A relaxation technique my mother had taught me.  I felt a large hand take mine and I opened my fingers as Ajax's intertwined with mine.  The only time he let go of my hand was to turn on some quiet music which further soothed me until I let myself drift off to sleep.  So much for being a good travelling companion!