Chapter 9~The Party Night

Start from the beginning

“And I care why?”

“Because you can make him want you even more but then leave him there standing in shock.” Said Kennedy but, I still wasn’t convinced.

“Come on Chloe. You have to go to the party so that you can work your magic and make some more progress on this evil but brilliant plan of yours.” Begged Amelia.

“Fine, I’ll go but, I don’t have a dress that’s appropriate for the party.”

“Me neither.” Said Lia.

“Don’t worry. I’ll pick you guys up Friday morning for school and then after school you can come over and spend the night. Then all d\ay Saturday we can prep for the party and you can borrow something of mine.”

“Okay, thanks.” Lia and I said in unison.

~Fast Forward to Saturday~

When Kennedy said that we were going to prep all day on Saturday, she really meant it. She woke Lia and I up at  8:30 I the morning for a party that started at 9:00 at night. She has to be kidding me.

“Now, I’m gonna go out on a limb for this but I guessing neither of you has ever been to a high school party.” Said Kennedy when we were finished with breakfast.

“Nope.” I said.

“Nada.” Said Lia.

“Okay,” Said Kennedy. “First rule is you can not under any circumstances hook up with anyone that you don’t know by name or doesn’t know you by name. Second rule is if you get drunk don’t hook up with anyone because things might go too far. Third rule, don’t hook up with someone who is drunk. Fourth rule, don’t eat or drink anything while we’re there. If you thing you’re gonna get hungry or thirsty then bring something with you. That pretty much covers everything and if you have any questions let me know.”

After Kennedy’s speech, we took turns taking showers. Then we let our hair air dry while watching a movie per Kennedy’s directions. Her reasoning was that our hair would look much better if it was air dried and then curled or straighten because the natural oils would make it soft and shiny. I have no idea where she comes up with this crap but we listened to her anyway. Time went by very slowly and we literally just sat on her bed eating and watching tv until 8:00 p.m.

At 8:00 Kennedy’s alarm went off and we all jumped up, excited to do something besides sitting there. I sat in front of Kennedy’s vanity and started to straighten my long blonde hair which, would take a while. Kennedy curled her long, black hair and clipped a section straight back and left the hair on the sides to frame her face. Lia made a braided headband and put the rest of her hair up into a high bun. Once we were all done with our hair it was 9.

Kennedy had previously picked out dresses for us and this was our first time seeing them. For Amelia, she picked out a black dress that was fitted at the top but flared out at the bottom. The back of the dress had an opening in the back that showed off Lia’s clear skin. The outfit was completed with black combat boots and bow necklace and bow ring that were both studded. Lia had on black mascara and some eyeliner with some deep pink lipstick. Kennedy squeezed me into a red dress that was strapless and tight, very tight. I had on some black pumps and had on a key necklace and some diamond studs in my ears. I put on red lipstick and mascara and eyeliner. Last, but not least Kennedy had one a white dress that had spaghetti straps and was fitted. Silver sparkles were on the dress and she wore silver sparkly high heels. Her makeup included silver eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss. She wore silver necklace to complete her amazing outfit. I mean we all looked good but Kennedy looked the best. The white dress glowed off of her Latino skin and made her look even prettier than she already was.