In Motion

Nova smiled a little before she moved over to her. Nova looked at her staring in her eyes for a few moments.

She then looked around before looking back at her, "Ember I wanna try something ok... I just want you to look into my eyes and just relax you body and listen to my voice." Nova rubbed her shoulders looking at her. Ember did as she was told. She looked into her eyes, and she tried her best to relax despite the fact that she was super stressed.

Nova rubbed her shoulders softly, "Just relax let your mind drift becoming a little more open maybe you just need to rest a little... Feel your eyes getting heavy and listen to my voice relaxing more and more." She said quietly causing Ember to feel her eyes get a little heavier. She didn't understand why she was getting tired. She wasn't really sleepy... well she was a little tired but now she was a lot more tired.

Nova continued to speak to her easing her into relaxation telling her she was getting more and more tired until finally she spoke something that didn't make any sense to Ember, "On the count of three you will fall into a deep sleep still able to listen to my voice and consider my suggestions." All Ember could do at this point was listen. She had no control over the situation nor would she even if she was a little more awake.

Nova smiles as she counts to three, "One... two... three." She said. As she said three Ember's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she fell backwards onto the bed sleeping a deep sleep while still in a sort of weak trance. Nova moved over her and she just watched her for a little while before she started to do anything.

Nova leaned down, and she whispered in her ear, "Ember if you can hear me I want you to tell me that." She said quietly.

Ember moves her head a little towards the voice, "I... can... hear... you?" She said quietly. Ember was at a point where she was not able to do anything besides what she asked.

Nova smiled more, "Ember when you wake up I want several things to happen. The first is that you will slowly over the next week feel more and more attracted to me... sexually and otherwise." She told her shaking a little with how excited she was about this. Ember's subconscious took this in making it truth in her mind.

"You will not really notice this sudden change but it will be happening gradually. And from now anytime I say 'little rabbit' you will feel and overwhelming urge to have sex with me and only me. On top of all this you will find that as you start having more feelings for me you will find me more and more attractive." Nova pauses for a second to let the girl process all that she had said.

Ember processed all that was said, and she took everything to heart. She knew that when she woke up everything that she had said would be very real and true to her.

Nova then began to talk to her again, "And I want you to remember this sleep this.... trance and every time I kiss your forehead and say sleep you will fall back into it instantly... and you will find that you will be able to slip into trance easier and be able to relax around me so well... If you understand all I have said please say so."

Ember nods again moving her head towards her voice, "Yes." She said quietly.

Nova smiles and she moves away from her, " Now Ember I am going to count down from three and then snap my fingers and you will wake up from your sleep not remembering anything except relaxing and the instructions I have given you."

Ember doesn't move or react to her in any way.

Nova starts to count down, "Three... two... one" She snaps her fingers and Ember sits up.

"Wow thank you so much... I haven't been so relaxed in so long." She said quietly smiling up at her not knowing what she had done.