Naughty Summer Night

"Psssst Pssst" I hear.
"What the- Liam what do you want" I say.
"Your phone keeps on ringing it's annoying" he answers.
"You woke me because of that" I say angrily.
"Nope I'm bored let's go out" he says with a smile.
"Let me get dressed" I annoyingly say.

While he steps out of my room I check all my messages and one drags all my attention:

"From Abby,
Katherine, your sleepyhead self didn't wanna wake up, so we all took off for 3 days to Aunt Carols house, don't worry though, Liam offered to take good care of you and feed you. See you in 3 days -Abigail"

What..

Me.

Liam.

A damn house , Alone for 3 days..

Great just great...

Sarcasm intended

A couple minutes after the whole shock of me and him being alone I go out to confront him about if he knew we were gonna have the house to ourselves.

"Yes , obviously I knew , I offered to stay." He told me with a smirk.

I throw a smirk back at him then get all serious and ignore him the whole car ride to the cafe.

I get out of the car and order, leaving him to pay and I go sit at a table outside.

"Kath"
"Kathy"
"Katherine"
"Katrina"
"Karin—
"Shut up, stupid" I yell
"Oh she talks" he says laughing
"Whatever, why didn't you tell me?" I questioned him
"Oh c'mon, you were gonna find out anyways, it not my fault u didn't wake up , lazy" he reply's
"Not even a heads up!" I say
"You'll have fun these 3 summer nights , I promise" he says while sipping his coffee.

I roll my eyes and drink my caramel latte, then turn back at him and stare at him.

*RIIING*

Liam grabs my phone and checks who it's from..
"Give me my phone ! Liam stop playing" I say in a harsh voice.
"No !" He answers seriously.
I manage to get my phone and I check it.
My eyes widen as I read the message:

"From Lucas,
Baby, I messed up. You were the best I had and I regret hurting you. Is there any way we can work things out? I love you, truly I do. Please answer.."

Waterfalls inside my eyes, wanting to come out.
I try holding it in.

But the memories, the times that we spent run through my head. You don't know how long I've been waiting for him to say that.

Part of me wanted to reply and tell him "I love you too", but then the other half wanted to just cut that part of my life completely because of the damage it caused me.

"Kat—
"Don't , I-I'm not in the mood, Liam" I say in the lowest voice cutting him off from finishing his sentence.
"Take me home".

We arrived home and I went straight to my bedroom and started crying.

A few minutes later, Liam came in and put his arms around me and whispers.

"It's okay princess, it's just you and me forget that bastard, he's a complete idiot if he thinks he's gonna get a great girl like you back, hell no."

I could see the anger in his eyes.
Little by little his words sank inside my head and I started feeling better.

It was night already. We went out to look at the starry sky.

"It's a beautiful Summer Night" I say
"Yeah, just like you" Liam says smirking once again..